Talk

Advanced search

to want to have a massive rant!!!!

(23 Posts)
justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 00:21:23

ARGGGGHHHHHH!
Have just about had my fill today with one thing for another and have no voice so cant even rant in the RL sad

Feeling very sorry for myself x

madhattershouse Sat 02-Jul-11 00:23:17

I understand your pain...lost my voice 3 weeks ago and still can't shout at the kids grin. They love it!
My fil is mammouth pita...I leave it to dp, his pain not mine!

worraliberty Sat 02-Jul-11 00:23:51

YABU

That's not a rant...it's more of a damp squib

There was no build up...no drip feed...no stealth boast

Basically nothing at all and I'm very disappointed grin

BluddyMoFo Sat 02-Jul-11 00:25:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

worraliberty Sat 02-Jul-11 00:30:07

So just how long have you been self employed and working from home BuddyMoFo? grin

justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 00:32:48

madhatterswife - My DS is pushing it big time cos he knows I cant shout at him! He thinks its really funny to keeping saying what to me too angry

Worraliberty - I didnt actually do the rant because I wasnt sure anyone would appreciate it lol

Bloodymofo - Wow that is an amazing rant!! Sorry your having a shit time though, work sucks, not working sucks, being made redundant sucks, having no money really sucks, and your boss being a complete knobhead sucks! (I have experience of all these)

LauLauLemon Sat 02-Jul-11 00:36:29

Do the rant! I'll appreciate it.

Bloody hell, Bluddy, I hope things look up for you soon.

AgentZigzag Sat 02-Jul-11 00:39:19

shock and <<impressed>> now that is a rant bluddy (hug)

You have a lot to learn OP grin

Have a try just to practice though, we'll listen with friendly ears.

BluddyMoFo Sat 02-Jul-11 00:41:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 00:45:39

Now Im worried about doing the rant incase there is anyone I know on here....bloody anxiety disorder ruins everything!! x

AgentZigzag Sat 02-Jul-11 00:49:55

<<whispers>> maybe it'll be good for them to hear the truth if they are on here justtired?

justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 00:52:01

Hmm I have a habit of getting myself in to trouble if I dare open my mouth as in RL I am regarded as laid back and so therefore am not entitled to be pissed off it seems, you know with moody people if they are pissed off then they are having 'one of those days' if you try and be happy and laid back then when you are pissed off you get 'ohhh whats wrong with her!!' x

AgentZigzag Sat 02-Jul-11 01:38:24

Do you have to try hard sometimes to be happy and laid back justtired?

If you do, maybe it's time to find your voice a bit more and say what's on your mind?

It doesn't really matter if someone says 'ohhh what's wrong with her', if they do, just tell them!

You don't have to be shitty to speak your mind, saying nothing is often taken as the person being OK with everything.

thumbwitch Sat 02-Jul-11 01:43:21

DO THE BLOODY RANT!!!
grin
You'll feel a lot better and you're less likely to one day "break out" and murder people if you vent here.

Bluddymofo - excellent rant and very sorry to hear that your working life is so unbelievably shit! Is there any chance of any of it getting any better soon? shock at how bad it is! sad

justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 02:56:29

I just spent half an hour writing THE longest rant ever! Felt loads better and pressed post message and it said I needed to log in and deleted the whole message.

I now want to cry sad

AgentZigzag Sat 02-Jul-11 03:03:19

Have you clicked on the back arrow? It might still be there somewhere.

justtired Sat 02-Jul-11 03:31:39

I tried that no luck! Oh well maybe I wasnt meant to vent? x

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Sat 02-Jul-11 03:40:32

But you did vent!!! You vented for half an hour - well done, you!

Are you feeling a bit better now it's off your chest?

Have one of these wine while you get your breath back and give your fingers a rest.

serajen Sat 02-Jul-11 03:42:21

wine over here please, can't sleep, hate this sodding insomnia

thumbwitch Sat 02-Jul-11 03:43:54

OH justtired - I hate it when that happens!! Maddening. If I do a long post now I tend to copy it just in case - Ctrl A and Ctrl C - then if anything happens I can just paste it again. Still at least you did your vent somewhere - it must have helped a bit. smile

<<shuffles off - nothing to see here...>>

busyprocrastinating Sat 02-Jul-11 03:51:11

wine sera. Whilst we are ranting I've just got in from a very rare night out to find a mouse in the house. Not happy. And got to go back to work Monday after 8 lovely months of maternity

wotabouttheworkers Sat 02-Jul-11 03:57:21

Waving to sarajen - hate it too but there's always Mumsnet. Also have the curtains and window open so I can hear the dawn chorus and see the sunrise. Heigh ho. Feel for you, too, Blud - can't say anything to make it better but hope it will be and soon. Thunderbolts to all bully-bosses.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Sat 02-Jul-11 04:23:44

Here's some more to be going on with:

wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine

and a few javas for those who've got an early start:

brew brew brew brew brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now