Talk

Advanced search

to not be worried

(10 Posts)
biddysmama Fri 01-Jul-11 20:58:46

dh is away at a scooter rally this weekend, he sent me a text saying theres a lass there flirting with the group (his brothers and friends) rubbing her boobs hmm and asking if they 'like' it... dh said his reply was "not really,my wife breastfeeds, i see boobs all the time" i laughed and told my friend who said i should be worried about the woman, and other women at the rally.. i trust my husband, im not married to george clooney so its not like hes got women throwing themselves at him hmm

You know what, I think your attitude is excellent.

Her attitude, on the other hand, is a disgrace.

Well. Done. You.

You are NBU in the slightest. What an excellent display of trust and health within a marriage.

fluffles Fri 01-Jul-11 21:02:19

your dh sounds funny and nice.

your friend sounds paranoid.

pozzled Fri 01-Jul-11 21:09:25

Great response from your DH.

I wouldn't be at all worried either. You know your DH, and the fact that he texted you about the woman shows that he isn't taking her seriously.

(I meant the boob-rubbing woman is a disgrace, btw. Not your friend! She just sounds a bit paranoid!)

tazmin Fri 01-Jul-11 21:11:29

leave the bastard!!

TheOriginalFAB Fri 01-Jul-11 21:12:08

Boob woman sounds desperate.

Your DH is fab.

DogsBestFriend Fri 01-Jul-11 21:15:15

Your poor DH is probably mortified at some strange woman rubbing her boobs at him! What a weirdo (her, not him!).

He sounds lovely, no reason to worry at all and your friend is over-thinking it.

SheCutOffTheirTails Fri 01-Jul-11 21:19:51

grin Your DH sounds great smile

His reply had it all - I have a wife, we have children, she is awesome, you are a desperate eejit, I am not impressed or sexually aroused by your breasts

I'm surprised she's still hanging around after such a comprehensive, but entirely pleasant, put down.

Tarenath Fri 01-Jul-11 21:30:12

YANBU
Sounds like you have an awesome husband

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now