Talk

Advanced search

to totally fabricate some Perposterous Personal Injury, so I can then call up one of theose parasitical compnaies........

(8 Posts)
ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 01-Jul-11 10:27:06

to see if I can actually get the phoneanswerer to orgasm when I tell them my tale of angst and woe.

I should not let daytime tv wind me up.

wink

Jux Fri 01-Jul-11 10:34:34

Good idea.

I once told a power company who'd cold called me that we had hooked up a line to the pylon in our garden so got free electricity. When they asked about gas, I told them I had a mate who worked for Centrica who had organised a free supply.

We used to tell door and window people that the building was about to be demolished (it was). One still asked if they could phone again in 6 month's time... grin

Miggsie Fri 01-Jul-11 10:44:29

YANBU, one of those scummy firms tried to sue us once. A woman drove her special edition BMW into DH's 1963 crappy little car, her BMW was cronked and his little car had this titchy dent. Anyway her husband went mental about it and said he'd sue. Up come these scummy lawyers saying the car was broken and the woman had had 2 osteopath appointments for pain in her neck.
I just went ballistic at them and said I had chronic pain syndrome and fybromyalgia and they expected me to pay for someone to have 2 bloody appointments for neck pain when I need an appointmant every week just to be able to walk 10 metres... and I also mentioned that the bloke was so horrible to DH in front of so many witnesses that I had the names and addresses of 6 people who were dying to testify it was the woman's fault entirely and frankly I felt I'd sue for harassment by this man to a poor diabled woman like me.

They never phoned back grin

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 01-Jul-11 21:52:49

grin

At hard sell aversion techniques.

I quite often tell the wallies that accost me in the supermarket that I stll live with my mom and dad.

wink

And a large round of applause to Miggsie for giving the parasites the grief they deserve.

whysolate Fri 01-Jul-11 21:58:52

DH was washing the car one day and a door-to-door sales man asked him if his mum was in!!! He shouted "Muuuuum!" to me, just as I walked out from the back garden. He was pissing his pants, evil bastard!

KeepingUpWithTheCojones Fri 01-Jul-11 21:59:29

I tell those hard sell types that I'd love to but, unfortunately, I'm only fifteen. I've never been challenged on it yet, despite it being a blatant lie grin

KeepingUpWithTheCojones Fri 01-Jul-11 22:00:40

ooh, whysolate, I shall remember that one next time we have a door to door!

I usually pass the phone to my 2yo DD when we get cold called blush grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now