Talk

Advanced search

To find it funny that DH slept in :)

(8 Posts)
Blurry29 Fri 01-Jul-11 07:51:17

Ok I know it looks mean however,

DH went out last night but preached before going out that it wasn't gonna be late as he was on earlies today (0730 start)

He crawled in at 120am!! To then start waking everyone up by putting bins out and generally being a loud drunk idiot, I did say to him is this you taking into account your're on earlies , he replies with a hiccup.... Yep don't know where the times gone!! Then the SNORING begins.... Que my crap nights sleep!!

Jumps out of bed at 715, shouting "oh no" etc etc

Running about like a loon.... He still needed to shave, bike to work, shower at work then get dressed.

AINU to think it's slightly funny that he has slept in???

rogersmellyonthetelly Fri 01-Jul-11 07:59:14

Yanbu <smirk>
although I would have made sure he was up in time by loudly clattering drawers, turning on the light etc, banging wardrobe drawers, maybe even drying my hair..... At 6.00 am, but then again I'm a bit of a sod for stuff like that.

kreecherlivesupstairs Fri 01-Jul-11 07:59:48

YANBU as long as your DH isn't a transplant surgeon or something of that ilk.

Avantia Fri 01-Jul-11 08:14:05

YANBU - I really dont know how they can have a skin full night before and then get up for work (late or not !)

Takes me at least a week nowadays to recover from being drunk smile

Bike ride might sober him up , although you do know that when he gets home tonight he will be as useless as a fart !

SecretNutellaFix Fri 01-Jul-11 08:15:16

Given he brought it on himself, nope, I'd be grinning as well.

catgirl1976 Fri 01-Jul-11 08:18:48

YANBU - I'd hide his shirt / keys smile

Avantia Fri 01-Jul-11 08:22:56

Bike puncture ? shock

HellonHeels Fri 01-Jul-11 11:49:00

Not UR at all.

I no longer wake DH after episodes like these - I've concluded that is just enabling him smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now