Talk

Advanced search

Thickos, Dallas and Cardigans for Absy

(382 Posts)
Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:21:15

So let us muse upon a cardigan and dwell in Elysian fields of SouthFork where the lips do tremble and the mad roam free.

And fear not the Thicko.

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:23:55

and feud

come on

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:24:09

fucking hurry up

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:24:32

grin

Oh hello Hullly

TandB Wed 29-Jun-11 12:27:30

Where's Pagwatch? I can't go anywhere unless Pagwatch tells me it is cool.

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:27:56

<waves gun around threateningly with mad eyes and shoulder pads>

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:28:19

<<carries on from other thread>>

Yes Paggy, an arch nemesis. whenever I hardly ever see her, I get to make bitchy comments under my breath and glare at her across tables (for e.g., she was wittering on about how "I always forget to eat, it's so difficult" and I said "well, you obviously eat more than enough at other times to make up for it"). I once declared (very drunkenly) that I hated her and shocked a whole bunch of people.

she's totally oblivious.

Umami Wed 29-Jun-11 12:29:02

Y'all are a bitch

<Slap>

<Cardigan>

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:30:23

hello widow <shoots>

bye

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:30:44

why you no like her, abs?

Umami Wed 29-Jun-11 12:31:55

<Wakes up in shower>

TandB Wed 29-Jun-11 12:32:29

I have a new arch-nemesis but I think I might be being a bit unreasonable. I had a very vivid dream last night that DP got drunk and shagged a mutual acquaintance who is in a relationship but has a bit of form for kissing other men and getting forgiven.

And he left DS locked in a hot car while he did it and I had to get the firebrigade to rescue him.

So I went and found said acquaintance and gave her a Piece Of My Mind. I was magnificent. It was in public and people applauded periodically as I pulverised her with my superior intellect and righteousness. At one point I said "Don't you dare walk away from me" and such was the power of my wrath that she meekly returned for me to tell her that she smelled.

I am very annoyed with both of them this morning. Very annoyed indeed.

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:32:35

She was a complete cow to one of my male friends. was basically dating him and another guy at the same time, had friend dangling for ages. I'm not down with that. Only I get to be mean to my male friends. It's payback

And she declared that George Bush was the BEST president the US has ever had, and that the US is the best country in the world, ever.

How can I not hate her?

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:33:15

Well kungfu, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

PinotsEvilTwin Wed 29-Jun-11 12:33:54

She is a thicko, Abs. Not worthy of your hatred. Dismiss her with a weary wave instead.

TandB Wed 29-Jun-11 12:35:39

I think so, Abs.

The problem is that I will be seeing her at a sporting/social event over the next few days and no-one else knows about her appalling behaviour in my dream so I might look a bit unreasonable if I pour my drink over her.

LadyBeagleEyes Wed 29-Jun-11 12:37:21

A feud, a feud!
Um, who are we feuding against?confused.
Hope it's not cardigans. I like a nice cardigan.

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:37:27

Understated glare it is then.

I do quite enjoy intensely disliking this individual. And finding out someone else can't stand her was a bonding experience.

So, who is this Solidarity person?

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:38:57

George Bush would be enough for me. I was out with a group last night, and someone said, I have been so busy, I have just been working and working, like a...black man.

Staggered doesn't come close.

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:39:27

It's Lech Walesa, but he wants it kept quiet.

PinotsEvilTwin Wed 29-Jun-11 12:40:49

Where is Paggy?

Hullygully Wed 29-Jun-11 12:41:39

She's gorn busking with her ds's guitar.

PinotsEvilTwin Wed 29-Jun-11 12:43:31

<sets up comfy chair to wait>

AbsDuCroissant Wed 29-Jun-11 12:43:49

shock

Unbelievable, but then, I've heard some pretty bad stuff the last few days.

On a brighter note Dallas 2011. Presumably they all have walkers and its set in Florida at a mah jong tournament

PinotsEvilTwin Wed 29-Jun-11 12:44:59

I always wanted to be the short blonde one - Charlotte? Charlene? The one that had the big strop and refused to go on Wogan. She had good hair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now