Talk

Advanced search

to want to order something just to get the DHL man to come?

(43 Posts)
BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 11:17:35

he is GORGEOUS!!

i see him about town all the time and i keep thinking i must order something so i can get a closer look and see if he smells as nice as he looks.

worraliberty Wed 29-Jun-11 11:18:29

Does ordering really make him that excited? shock

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 11:20:14

grin

some people really like their jobs.

thederkinsdame Wed 29-Jun-11 11:20:55

<snigger> Make sure you don't get some old gimmer from parcelforce instead!

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 11:22:54

that would be just my luck. have just realised my new laptop is coming today!! grin <fingers crossed and blusher on>

BettySwollocksandaCrustyRack Wed 29-Jun-11 11:24:12

Booy - we used to have a TNT guy come to our office...he was gawjus!!!!!! Used to make me go all hot and sweaty!! Sadly, he left sad and the replacement is just not acceptable wink

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 11:31:36

sad

i remember feeling quite sad when i realised that my favourite customer hadn't been in for a few months and must have started using another bank. he was really beautiful. although i have seen him recently and time hasn't been kind to him. the belly gets the best ones you know! grin

AuntieMonica Wed 29-Jun-11 11:37:01

<has got the creeps as just spoken to her mother who is expecting a laptop to be delivered today>

mother, is that YOU?

<hopes not> shock

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 11:41:17

are you 5, male and sitting on my sofa watching the cat in the hat?

AuntieMonica Wed 29-Jun-11 12:16:37

erm, not quite

<massive sigh of relief>

Boozilla Wed 29-Jun-11 12:22:33

Will you do the Legally Blonde 'bend and snap' dance when he gets there?? grin

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 12:23:54

i think something might actually snap if i tried that! grin

UnreasonableIsMyMiddleName Wed 29-Jun-11 12:26:38

I've actually made the unofficial decision at work to only use dhl as a "preferred supplier" when getting stuff sent acros from my clients. Mr dhl is an absolute beaut. you're not is sw london are you booy? if so, i getcha!

ToscanaBambina Wed 29-Jun-11 12:29:44

grin at Worral!

I go out of my way to visit the local farm shop just to lust over the very hot Polish guy who works there. Our eyes meet as he puts the carrots into my bag...

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 12:30:26

no, northern ireland. i think DHL must have very specific recruitment criteria. grin

BooyHoo Wed 29-Jun-11 12:33:20

"Our eyes meet as he puts the carrots into my bag"

grin

Binfullofmaggotsonthe45 Wed 29-Jun-11 12:37:01

Not at all unreasonable...send yourself an empty jiffy bag to make sure it's deffo DHL.

The highlight of my Tuesday for many years was Nick, the organic veg delivery man. Sunkissed, smiling wholesome god of the soil that he was!

He offered to leave my box on the doorstep (no pun intended)...but i used to insist on the evening delivery and a personal service.....

His spuds were knockout too! grin

Awomancalledhorse Wed 29-Jun-11 13:38:26

sad My deliveryman smells of cabbage and my postie looks like Golem.
You lucky sods!!

FeathersMcGraw Wed 29-Jun-11 13:42:22

I must work for the wrong bit of DHL then - the chaps in my office are absolutely average... sad

MooMooFarm Wed 29-Jun-11 13:44:04

G'waan, order something, then invite him in a shag him - whilst keeping us all posted of course. It's been too long since there was a thread like that on here grin

LauLauLemon Wed 29-Jun-11 13:46:06

I have a delivery man who rams the door to within an inch of its life and then apologises when I get to the door in a think Eastern European accent. EVERY FUCKING TIME. It scares the shit out of me (the noise, not the accent).

If I could come to your house I would order for you to see him. I only get to perve on the mess on TV and DH lately <<sigh>>.

CareyHunt Wed 29-Jun-11 13:46:39

I know someone who DTD with the man who delivered her washing machine. In the kitchen. Next to the big box the washing machine came in. shock

I used to have a v.attractive window cleaner. It opened up the possibility for all kinds of 70's style window cleaner themed fantasising, involving me in a babydoll and fluffy heeled mule slippers rather that the minging old tshirt of my husbands I would really be wearing in the morning.

whysolate Wed 29-Jun-11 13:46:51

The UPS bloke who delivers to work is gorgeous! He has a proper swagger on him. He looks like trouble. grin

MooMooFarm Wed 29-Jun-11 13:54:05

Ooh lets swap dirty bonk stories - I have a friend who DTD with the Sky installation man. He dropped round later with a chinese takeaway "to say thanks"! ie, he knocked on the door, handed her a portion of sweet & sour balls and rice, mumbled thanks and sloped off never to be seen again grin

MooMooFarm Wed 29-Jun-11 13:54:24

By the way she did eat it grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: