Talk

Advanced search

to go back onto contraception

(10 Posts)
AuntiePickleBottom Tue 28-Jun-11 21:53:35

i get paronoid every month that i am pregnant, i have already done 4 test this month even though it psychological.

my DH has had the snip, so there is really no need apart from paranoia

BornInAfrica Tue 28-Jun-11 21:54:53

Are you sure some sort of counselling wouldn't serve you better?

HidinginaHardHat Tue 28-Jun-11 21:55:45

Talk it through with your DH otherwise if you do and he finds out without you telling him he could jump to conclusions! I know I would.

GiantSoreWhereMyMouthUsedToBe Tue 28-Jun-11 21:57:42

Were you happy about him having the snip? It sounds tbh as if there's a part of you that wants to be pregnant?

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 28-Jun-11 21:58:44

of course i will discuss it with DH.

i am just need something to stop this paranoia

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 28-Jun-11 22:00:25

i 100% don't want no more babies, i sometimes gets a little broody, but that only when playing with my nephew

LittleMissFlustered Tue 28-Jun-11 22:14:38

If it makes you feel better, I see no harm. Would agree that talking over your paranoia could be handy too. Hope you're feeling more confident soon.

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 28-Jun-11 22:16:02

i think it has put me totally off sex

BarbieLovesKen Tue 28-Jun-11 22:33:39

No, you're not being unreasonable. We've been chatting about possibility of dh getting the snip recently and I already cant imagine being completely comfortable having unprotected sex - I think I'd be like this too - dh only has to show me his willy and Im pregnant. Thats probably why.

Not sure what to suggest really but just to say I can understand.

Arion Tue 28-Jun-11 22:40:34

Totally NBU, I've had same paranoia in past whilst on the pill and DH ended up having to wear condoms grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now