Talk

Advanced search

sorry - but don't know where else to put this thread...

(6 Posts)

... my AIBU tab has disappeared when I hover over the 'Talk' white on blue band at the top of the page.

Am I the only one?? Have I changed my settings inadvertently.

Sorry to post here, but thought at least I'd get the traffic, thus a likely response.... had to find the thread by going to 'Active' or something, then hitting AIBU.

Hellup.....

bibbitybobbityhat Tue 28-Jun-11 20:08:41

See the box on the right of the screen (above the flashing advert) headed Mumsnet Talk?

If you click on Topics on the bottom row, you get a full list of all the Topics.

If you click on Active you get all the conversations going on right now, so the most current.

Crosshair Tue 28-Jun-11 20:09:37

Mines gone to.

mum23girlys Tue 28-Jun-11 20:09:44

Mine too. Sorry can't help you get it back on but I've got to AIBU by going to 'talk' then selecting 'all topics'. Guess they must have changed things today

meh... not just me then.
Thanks for replies, y'all....

MissPenteuth Tue 28-Jun-11 20:12:15

I think it's been removed to avoid poeple putting things in Chat or AIBU by default, rather than posting in the relevant Topic.

You can get to all the topics by clicking on 'Talk' then 'all topics' just under the MN logo at the top, or 'topics' in the box above the advert to the right of the page, as bibbity said.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now