Talk

Advanced search

To sit...

(10 Posts)
Fuzzled Fri 24-Jun-11 17:20:48

AIBU to sit In front of the TV (not watching, just protecting from an active clambering DS), watching DS play peacefully, while occasionally retrieving an astray toy and doing sod all other than MN-ing... and then claim to DH that DS was a right handful and I'm shattered so it's going to be takeaway... and wine after DS is in bed?

I'm so going to hell for this... grin

Imnotaslimjim Fri 24-Jun-11 17:21:52

YANBU at all, I'm sure we've all done it at some point, enjoy your takeaway!

ginmakesitallok Fri 24-Jun-11 17:25:11

Not at all - sounds like you've had the same hellish day I have (though I DID do the school run and feed DD1 and her BF) DP currently has DD1 and BF back at work with him, while DD2 is being a handful sitting in the living room eating raisins. I'll phone him and get him to pick up indian on his way home. grin

dontsweatthelittlethings Fri 24-Jun-11 17:25:13

grin you are not alone, so here's to later wine

minipie Fri 24-Jun-11 17:33:20

YANBU

I'm sure DHs sometimes claim they've been frazzled at work when they've actually spent all day playing Fantasy League Football ...

CubiksRube Fri 24-Jun-11 17:48:02

YANBU at all. DP and I both do it. I become suspicious when he takes DS out for a walk ... with a book crammed into the back of the buggy.

wine

ShatnersBassoon Fri 24-Jun-11 17:53:18

Damn, I misread as 'ashtray toys' in the op. I was ready to rumble!

Jaspants Fri 24-Jun-11 17:54:55

YANBU - its friday - its takeawy day - its the law

Jaspants Fri 24-Jun-11 17:55:07

*takeaway

Jellykat Fri 24-Jun-11 18:08:11

YADNBU - Go for it, and enjoy! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now