Talk

Advanced search

ebay - AIBU to think that some people need a good talking to!

(3 Posts)
itsybitsy08 Thu 23-Jun-11 10:02:25

Just a mini moan. I know I shouldnt take things personally, but im blaming pregancy hormones!

Just started selling a few bits and bobs to raise some money in time for baby's arrival. I have dispatched every item I have sold, either on the same day I recvieved payment, or the day after if the item ends in the evening and obviously the postoffice isnt open. Always 1st class.

One listing ended 9pm on saturday night, so I posted the item on monday because the post office is not open on Sunday. This is beyond my control last time I checked.

I also send an email to the buyer to inform them their item is in the post.

Hence i am slightly confused why I have been marked down in dispatch time on the sellers ratings?

AIBU or have I missed something?

TotemPole Thu 23-Jun-11 10:08:29

You posted Monday, when did they receive it?

They are BU, they should look at the date stamp and be able to work it out.

But, from what I recall, it isn't necessarily the last buyer that has affected your DSRs. It could be the few before that.

itsybitsy08 Thu 23-Jun-11 10:15:36

I know it isnt necessarily the last one, and that is why I am even more confused really, because all the others were either posted the same day or the day after if the listing ended in the evening! I can't post something at 9 at night!

Like you say the packets will have a date stamp!

I buy on ebay too and have always had to wait a few days for sellers to post out to me (I check the date stamp) so I thought I was doing quite well by posting the same day or day after, and my hormones arent taking it to well being told I'm not smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now