URGH! Shut her up already!

AIBU?

DontCallMePeanut Wed 22-Jun-11 22:40:19

YABU!

She wants nothing but the best fooooooooooooorr yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu

Stars82 Wed 22-Jun-11 22:41:37

YUBU sad

manticlimactic Wed 22-Jun-11 22:41:47

Yu want to listen to a different radio station. Most stopped playing that aaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

ThePathanKhansWoman Wed 22-Jun-11 22:42:40

Yeah, and sometimes it huuuuurts innnsteeeeeead

lostintransition Wed 22-Jun-11 22:42:42

But nooooooooo, you can't possibly. She has won all our hearts! Its not her fault the song is over-played to death!

MrsTwinks Wed 22-Jun-11 22:43:49

YABU

its not her fault the people at the radio are absolutely unoriginal and keep playing the same fucking song every bloody hour for 6 bastard months solid!!

no i dont listen to the radio anymore blush

dolldaggabuzzbuzz Wed 22-Jun-11 22:44:48

YABU for putting that song in my head

Fisharefriendsnotfood Wed 22-Jun-11 22:45:18

Great song though

MrsDistinctlyMintyMonetarism Wed 22-Jun-11 22:49:28

Someone else on here posted this link a while back about Adele. Is very funny!

BoosMaw Wed 22-Jun-11 22:54:56

Hilarious link... "I've never been in a car" !!!!

But OP YABU. Adele is fandabbytastical. I might even buy some of her music, that's something I haven't done in years.

When she sang on the Graeme Norton show a month ago or so, I was gobsmacked.

GreatScottWeDontNeedRoads Wed 22-Jun-11 23:18:19

Yanbu, I very being very U about my dislike for her as I have no specific reason other then she annoys me.

Awomancalledhorse Wed 22-Jun-11 23:23:35

Yanbu. I dislike her. ALOT.
A friend of mine bought her 60yr old mum (for mothers day) Adele's album. This mum's other favourite artists are Iron Maiden, Thunder & Dragonforce. Adele did not go down to well.

anyone seens the cover of this months Glamour magazine? Airbrushed much!!

hairfullofsnakes Wed 22-Jun-11 23:26:03

I thiught her tax rant was stupid - what an idiot! I like her music but her tax rant showed her up as a twat.

thegruffalosma Wed 22-Jun-11 23:27:11

YANBU. I posted about this a while ago. Her voice sounds EXACTLY like that of Daniel Beddingfield.

baggyfanny Wed 22-Jun-11 23:49:58

YANBU. MrsDis, that link is hilarious! Thank you for giving me a laugh. By the way, as an aside what is Ramie Blanc like? <Disclaimer: I am not a hairy handed stalker>

PainteditRed Thu 23-Jun-11 01:55:37

Adele is brilliant! Read her interview in this months Glamour mag (only bought 12 copies it for the Benefit freebie)

And how great of the editor to put a plus size woman on the cover of a major glossy.

PainteditRed Thu 23-Jun-11 01:57:39

Rolling in the deep is one of the best pop songs in a long time i think.

MrsDistinctlyMintyMonetarism Thu 23-Jun-11 02:52:22

<feels v.chuffed that name has been recognised, first time ever blush>

You know that Raymond Blanc was amaaaazing. He's really short, shorter than me (I'm 5'7) but he has this aura of charisma around him. When he came into the kitchen where we were working and started talking to us he has that manner of the charismatic where you feel like you are the only person in the room that has an opinion of interest. He instantly had corrections to the recipes that we were making (which had been developed by his head of pastry) and they made such an immediate difference with such a tiny amount of addition it was stunning.

He's clearly such a perfectionist and his staff also obviously adore him.

Whoops. Have gushed. <pulls self up from floor and cuddles souvenir Manoir apron>

baggyfanny Fri 24-Jun-11 01:47:27

How exciting! Just peeled myself off nursery floor (glamorous life) to sleep in a bed and thought I'd jump on to see if there was an update on Raymond. I'm annoyed with him as he let two idiots win at the end of his last show, which I'm sure will distress him no end. <wanders off muttering to self, with a vague sense that I need to get out more>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now