Talk

Advanced search

To sue LEGO?

(47 Posts)
ScarletOHaHa Tue 21-Jun-11 18:33:43

I have stood three pieces today. MY DS is equally to blame but is 4 and not in full time employment. Not as bad as the devil's own Moon Sand but LEGO designers must test for maximum pain without anything to show for it /take pictures of to show Judge Judy. Thanks also for putting an A1 fun packed pull out advertisement for LEGOLAND in Bob the Builder magazine.

allthefires Tue 21-Jun-11 18:36:43

You gotta love lego grin

Jux Tue 21-Jun-11 18:38:38

Ah, the joys of having small children...... grin

Sue the buggers!

TheOriginalFAB Tue 21-Jun-11 18:40:34

I stood on a piece yesterday and it would have gone up the hoover if I had hoovered so I have decided it is best that I don't do any more hoovering grin.

Tunip Tue 21-Jun-11 18:41:51

If lego are being sued, then it is only right and fair that Stickle Brick manufacturers are included in any legal action!

ScarletOHaHa Tue 21-Jun-11 18:47:42

Ok will add stickle bricks too. Anything else? Will also hover the lot up. Arggh

CrystalQueen Tue 21-Jun-11 18:55:34

Can we also sue the writers of the CBeebies bedtime song, my DD sings it constantly and drives me up the wall.

CrystalQueen Tue 21-Jun-11 18:56:00

But the hoovering would drown her out right enough.

betterwhenthesunshines Tue 21-Jun-11 19:00:20

Buy a gorgeous pair of shoes to protect your feet and send them the bill grin

ChunkyMonkeyMother Tue 21-Jun-11 19:07:26

Please do not sue the Cbeebies song people - They have put my child to bed for a good 6 months now - He knows that when that comes on it is bed time, without it he may never sleep again, we even have it on our phones now!

Back up for the lego thing here though - oh and those safety-plugs, stood on that today after taking it out for the hoover - picked it up and threw it at the wall (That'll teach it!)

allthefires Tue 21-Jun-11 19:21:29

Agree with sueing safety plug people. They are actually dangerous full stop

allthefires Tue 21-Jun-11 19:23:51

heres why

fuzzpigFriday Tue 21-Jun-11 19:28:26

Well at least you didn't swallow any to see how long it took to pass through your alimentary canal.

<snigger>

joric Tue 21-Jun-11 19:47:33

Play doh ... Please add them. Hundreds of little tinsy winsy bits on floor transferred unknowingly to foot ....ending up on carpet in next room sad pffft.

Piccalilli2 Tue 21-Jun-11 19:54:29

Play doh and fuzzy felt have it coming before Lego if you ask me. The next person who buys my child fuzzy felt is officially de-friended

ScarletOHaHa Tue 21-Jun-11 19:56:32

safety plug/ plugs in general are in. Need to sue wasps as well - random but I was stung on the arch of my foot recently. Playdoh feckers are in too. They can come and collect all their random bits from my carpets.

betterwhenthesunshines would like to complete a very ordinary school run ensemble . I need safety shoes such as Magnum Stealth Force – they would laugh in the face of lego, stickles, wasps, plugs.

smileANDwave2000 Tue 21-Jun-11 19:57:04

lego aggghh the bain of my life and the worst is those little round things god knows that there for they really hurt your knees i knelt on one yesterday made me knee bleed and bruised sueeee i tell you

OldMacEIEIO Tue 21-Jun-11 19:57:51

Normallly I would agree, but I just had a Legover

so, YABU

ScarletOHaHa Tue 21-Jun-11 19:58:05

Piccalilli2 my DS aged 4 has never had fuzzy felt. Feel a bit scared, off to google.

smileANDwave2000 Tue 21-Jun-11 19:58:33

glitter too murder , you think you got it all up and it reapears later shock

freshprincess Tue 21-Jun-11 19:59:51

I've got a dent in my knee from effing Lego. Let's go for a class action suit

ScarletOHaHa Tue 21-Jun-11 20:00:02

Any demented sicko that bought a game with that many bits in it for my DC would be getting drums/polly pocket, 000s of whistles ......

Hamas beads are very small but oh my do they hurt when you step on them, and they're as bad as pine needles for hiding and popping out unexpectedly 3 months later...

smileANDwave2000 Tue 21-Jun-11 20:02:43

I love buying drums and things that play really anoying tunes that have no off switch ITS PAYBACK TIME (cackles)

smileANDwave2000 Tue 21-Jun-11 20:03:38

oooh my ds loves those little green soldiers too they hurt like hell

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now