Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TO DO A SATIRE ON WOMEN WITH PERK professions

(16 Posts)
GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 15:16:56

you know, see them advertised, life coaches etc. I will send up the beloved MOTIVATIONALISTS.......

Bounces on the stage or into the room

Speaks fast and furious " Whats the problem, you live in a lovely city. There are plenty of jobs about? get off your arses and go for it. No one is going to do it for you. I was down in the dumps 2 years ago, I got off my butt and started searching for work. I took anythingh but prostituition. Floor sweeping , newspapaer selling , humping .....coal. Washing up in pubs. Now look at the size of my car outside. You could get a friggin army in it. Go for it. Only sit on your arse when you want a shit. No excuses. That will be £25.Dont let me down" leaves room with fumes coming of her rear end.

ChaosTrulyReigns Tue 21-Jun-11 15:18:35

What is she wearing?

GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 15:18:57

sorry I seem to have posted this twice..gremlins.

belgo Tue 21-Jun-11 15:19:36

25 pounds is cheap. 90 euros per hour is the going rate here.

GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 15:22:11

What is she wearing? that matters. She is rather expensively dressed in a trouser suit that cost £150....with a green choker, and a lot of facial make up. She may be wearing the new shaved look with jewelry. Which would make Jimmy saville say Jewelry, jewelry

GrimmaTheNome Tue 21-Jun-11 15:24:14

>She may be wearing the new shaved look with jewelry.

Is that a reference to last nights Best Newsnight Ever? grin ... hasn't anyone done a thread on it.

mayorquimby Tue 21-Jun-11 15:24:40

I'm going to go with yabu can't see you pulling it off tbf.
Plus David Brents motivational speaking scene has already nailed it.

GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 15:28:43

Grimma that Newsnight was a turn up for the book. Shave it, and decorate with jewelry, jewelry. It sounds like a short lived gimmick, but who knows?

Mmm not funny at all really....

ChaosTrulyReigns Tue 21-Jun-11 15:34:01

ManAlive will it be on oPlayer?

<<likes Newsnight, but has awful memory>>

GrimmaTheNome Tue 21-Jun-11 15:38:08

this should be it.

ChaosTrulyReigns Tue 21-Jun-11 15:44:49

Thanks I appreciate that Grim.

tinkertitonk Tue 21-Jun-11 17:20:22

On what planet is £150 expensively dressed? Your life coach is a loser Gabby.

iklboo Tue 21-Jun-11 18:27:23

A lot of facial makeup, eh? Not like my arse makeup. THAT'S where I've been going wrong! grin

GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 19:23:47

the cheek of it is that most of them have the nerve to pretend that it does anygood at all except to their bank balANCE

GabbyLoggon Tue 21-Jun-11 19:24:59

Gift of the gab is often accompanied bylack of morality

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now