Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To flip at this neighbours kid?

(18 Posts)
manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 19-Jun-11 19:46:28

nightmare neighbours from hell that party all night outside, kids threaten my dc and I finally snapped at one of the many feral kids, and called him a weirdo for pissing in my garden ( he's about 9/10 ) 4 woman smash on my door treatening to slap me, and start swearing, so I swear back, then one of them told me I'm a rubbish mum for swearing confused there all now out side shouting and sWearing and drinking, am more than a little intimidated by them sad I know I shouldn't have shouted at this kid, but if they let there kids in ( they kick em out till after dark!) to use the loo, they wouldn't need to use my garden!

Pumpernickel10 Sun 19-Jun-11 19:49:49

I would have had a go at their awful kids too.
It sounds now like they are trying to intimidate you.

SuePurblybilt Sun 19-Jun-11 19:49:57

OK, if they're shouting and threatening you right nowan you're worried, call the Police.

If you don't feel in any danger now, I would log this incident (as in write down everything you can think of) and start making calls in the morning. If you rent (HA?) or if they do, call the HA. Call your local council and ask for advice about anti-social behaviour.

scurryfunge Sun 19-Jun-11 19:51:02

If they are still outside your door threatening to slap you then call the police.

Call the police about the threats and intimidation.

Call social services about the neglect.

And start keeping a diary of the behaviour so you can report them each time. Your safer neighbourhood team will be able to help you.

This website will also report issues like this to the council on your behalf.

Mamaz0n Sun 19-Jun-11 19:54:02

Call the police.
Then speak to teh council on monday.

strandedbear Sun 19-Jun-11 19:54:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pictish Sun 19-Jun-11 19:55:13

Christ - yes, call the cops!

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 19-Jun-11 19:55:19

I thought to ring as there council tenants, but don't want any comeback, if it could get worse! There council tenants, I think, but worried I'm in the wrong, and if peeing in someone's garde. Is aloud [hmmm] I would be mortified if my kids peed in public at that age! But the council might think it's acceptable! You hear of worse and nothing being done!

Pumpernickel10 Sun 19-Jun-11 19:57:34

Pissing in someone's garden is not allowed it's anti social behaviour

scurryfunge Sun 19-Jun-11 19:57:36

The parents' behaviour is unacceptable and they will be breaching their contract. Keep a diary. Do any other neighbours experience problems with them?

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Sun 19-Jun-11 19:59:21

They are now outside there house, still drinking! Will call in the morning, but if they knock again, am not even going to go to the door, just call the police, Christ! Maybe I should let em take a dump if they want, cos I'm clearly wrong wanting my garden pee free angry

SuePurblybilt Sun 19-Jun-11 19:59:23

Very loud music, aggresive behaviour and pissing in someone's garden will, I can confidently say, come under the HA's Anti-Social Behaviour policy. Write down every detail, ring them calmly tomorrow and complain.

HowlingBitch Sun 19-Jun-11 19:59:30

Peeing in someone garden is NEVER acceptable (Unless it's you and you are locked out of the house grin)). What are they doing now? It may all die down quickly but if you continue to feel threatened please phone the police.

SuePurblybilt Sun 19-Jun-11 19:59:48

Gah! Ignore typos, sticky keyboard and I am making loads tonight.

neuroticmumof3 Sun 19-Jun-11 20:33:29

I had a similar incident last year involving a 12 year old urinating in my garden. I did report it to Police and HA but nothing really happened. You have my sympathies as I have several sets of nightmare neighbours similar to yours.

manicmummyonadietcokebreak Wed 22-Jun-11 21:34:55

reported to council,USELESS! just got to log 'incidents'! will be phoning police next time, they have made my leaving the house even more imposible sad neuroticmumof3 thanks, love the name smile

MrsTwinks Wed 22-Jun-11 21:41:14

pissing in that way is SO not allowed. BIL (whos dutch and thought it was ok) got arrested and dna took and everything for pissing in an alley on way home from our wedding.. hehee... but seriously its ILLEGAL! why do they not do something. Next time call the police definately.

And push it with the council, they can be a bit useless with complaints as they get alot of fake ones against people who dont like HA tenants on principle apparently. Keep on at them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now