Talk

Advanced search

to not want bigger breasts?

(8 Posts)
meltedchocolate Sat 18-Jun-11 09:40:18

I have a very small bra size. VERY small. When shopping for bras the majority are 'my first bra' bras or 'push up, up to two cups bigger' bras. The first I understand. My breasts are like that of a teen but the latter annoys me so much. Why do I need bigger boobs? biscuit biscuit I can just imagine a man taking a bra like this off a women 'shock where did they go?' grin

Meglet Sat 18-Jun-11 09:42:17

yanbu. Mine are small and I don't want to pad them out. I like to think of them as my ballerina boobs grin.

meltedchocolate Sat 18-Jun-11 09:46:00

Haha, I am convinced mine are like the gorgeous boobs on the woman that is enchanted by the priests in the film 300. In reality they stopped being like that after having DS, and are now more like miss-shaped pancakes. I hated by bigger pregnancy breasts. Couldn't stand carrying the things around.

TurkeyBurgerThing Sat 18-Jun-11 09:50:03

I'm a 32 H and it's possible to buy bras in my size that have padding! Now that's ridiculous.

SoFluffyImGonnaDie Sat 18-Jun-11 09:51:39

I agree the it's stupid that the majority of small bras are to push them up and that all bigger bra sizes are to minimise them!

Omigawd Sat 18-Jun-11 09:52:41

It just means you can't attract the sort of men who like big tits or to stare down your top - no great loss smile

meltedchocolate Sat 18-Jun-11 09:56:11

I have attracted these guys actually Omi. They felt the need to mention my tiny breasts, not just my breasts. Here I am whining about my C cup preg boobs. Sorry Turkey!

Rosemallow Sat 18-Jun-11 10:06:59

Yanbu
I long for a nice small pair of boobs so I can wear a top with no bra without my boobs ending up around my knees!
As for these new 3 sizes bigger bras - they are ridiculous, just perpetuating the 'big boobs are best' myth - the ones I saw had more padding than room for boob!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now