Talk

Advanced search

TO ASK A FUN QUESTION ON GABBY LOGAN

(14 Posts)
GabbyLoggon Fri 17-Jun-11 17:01:14

Prior to her answers on Kids Sport on the mumsnet education site, Gabby Logan had a photo printed...I did not recognise it.

Gabby is said to be 38 years old , how old do you think she was when that photo was taken?

I am guessing 25 to 28

reelingintheyears Fri 17-Jun-11 17:02:59

Have you been away Gabby?

Haven't seen you on here for a while..smile

GabbyLoggon Fri 17-Jun-11 17:12:22

Reeling yeh, been away not prison or hospital; or writing a logical treatise on female broadcasters.......I am a bit like the scarlet Pimpenel . They seek me here they seek me ther/they seek me every friggin where.

MumblingRagDoll Fri 17-Jun-11 18:06:46

Link please? What photo?

Pumpernickel10 Fri 17-Jun-11 18:07:36

Show us gabby

pink4ever Fri 17-Jun-11 18:13:20

Welcome back gabbygrin. You sound good-almost coherentwink.

ItsNotRocketSurgery Fri 17-Jun-11 18:14:03

YABU to shout

But I was wondering if GabbyLoggon was going to comment on Gabby Logan grin

GabbyLoggon Fri 17-Jun-11 18:54:49

Obviously I aman analytical fan of mrs Logan. I dont see stars as gods...just people who take a lot of dosh BBC.....Some starsinterest me more than others.. Men have become predictable to me so I investigate the ladies. The olympics is a big issue Coe was bollocked by the bbc over tickets today.

GabbyLoggon Fri 17-Jun-11 18:57:33

me coherant, you bet, stringing words together as though I was shakespeares illigitmate son. I am alost unstoppable, Gabby on fire. But not literally

JamieAgain Fri 17-Jun-11 18:59:58

I do think it's very funny how newspaper columnists, in particular, have photo's from years ago next to their columns. I suppose we'd all be tempted but ...

Gabby - you are literally a treasure

ILoveYouToo Fri 17-Jun-11 19:04:13

Gabby when the 'MN latest' menu recently announced a web-chat with Gabby Logan, I thought "they're doing a webchat with MN's most obscure poster??" .... then I was that it was Logan rather than Loggon. grin

In response to your OP, YABU; I couldn't give a toss about Gabby Logan. wink

diabolo Fri 17-Jun-11 19:04:22

I used to rent a house from Gabby Logan's mum about 15 years ago.

Gabby (Yorath as she was then) came with her mum to the house once. She didn't speak to me. She had a lot of make-up on.

Irrelevant to this conversation, but there you go!

ILoveYouToo Fri 17-Jun-11 19:04:33

then I saw, not then I was.

GabbyLoggon Sat 18-Jun-11 10:14:09

DIABOLO... No, it is not irrelevant on Gabby Logan it is sort of revealing. I welcome any other insites. I gather Lux Logan nearly went back to house selling when her career was rickety. ..Daddy was a fottball international for wales.

Years ago , Gabby Yorath worked for ITV..she closed on this good joke.

The tv team had seen a revealing photo of playerrs in the bath.

Gabby looked into the camera and said ..."If Villa want to replace so and so
..they will have to look long and hard. " I passed the joke on all over the place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now