Talk

Advanced search

To think that Anne Diamond is away with the fairies?(today's Daily Mail pg29)

(6 Posts)
MissMap Fri 17-Jun-11 12:18:49

OK, Ok i did not buy it, I browsed it in a coffee shop. But well really!

Isitreally Fri 17-Jun-11 12:27:15

YABU to assume anyone has a copy to hand to have a look to see if YABU or not! Is it online?

AuntieMonica Fri 17-Jun-11 12:28:01

sorry OP, will be back to you in a while after reading the piece about (heveann forbid) tattooed persons fighting at Ascot

<clutches copy of de Bretts>

grin

Frizzbonce Fri 17-Jun-11 12:31:01

Maybe she's on one of her dodgy diets again - can't you hallucinate through hunger?

Birdsgottafly Fri 17-Jun-11 12:32:49

It is in the Mail online (i will link the Mail when hell freezes over), type in Anne Diamond and click on the most recent first.

It's a very nice story. I don't care if it is true or not tbh, it has no effect on my life. The Mail (unfortunately) exsists and prints regular 'fairy' stories. A least they are not just concentrating on the ones concerning immigrants, the unemployed and the disabled for a change.

MissMap Fri 17-Jun-11 13:08:11

I thought it was a lovely story for the Upper Forth, after lights out in the dorm. But I was a bit surprised to read it in a newspaper.

My favourite bit was where her mother found herself sitting on something, which in the dark, resembed a wardrobe on its side or .....a coffin!! Ooh the goosebumps, I've got them again just typing this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now