Talk

Advanced search

To think that if the bastard fucking cunting repair man hasn't fixed my washer drier this time and I have to call him out again

(9 Posts)

He deserves to get his van blocked in and all his tyres let down?

Washer dryer, 6 repairs with same fault, still under guarantee, they agree it's shite so give me a new one. Which develops the same fault. This is now the fourth repair to this one.

And before that REALITY bitch appears, I know she has an all singing all dancing LG that is massive and amazing and she can just feck off. Awright?

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 16-Jun-11 21:53:12

YABU, it's not the repair man's fault.

hellospoon Thu 16-Jun-11 22:10:01

Yanbu. Is it a hotpoint washer dryer? Iv had the same problem lately.

Pulls tongues at reality and her all singing all dancing number!

tinkertitonk Fri 17-Jun-11 00:02:48

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, shag the repair man.

Joolyjoolyjoo Fri 17-Jun-11 00:05:08

YANBU- contact the manufacturers and trading standards.

You didn't buy it from Comet by any chance, did you? I had the same thing with a stereo from there and they insisted on keeping fixing it instead of refunding me and letting me buy a different model angry

Bogeyface Fri 17-Jun-11 00:59:56

Never ever buy washer dryers. I was on first name terms with the repair man for ours (he was called Andy Mann, I kid you not!), and it was the only time I was grateful for paying for the 5 year extended warranty.

It isnt his fault but you should definitely kick up a stink with the retailer/warranty suppliers. Andy told me that they will always fix rather than replace if they can as the warranty suppliers dont have to pay for parts as the manufacturers have to supply them FOC but they DO have the pay if they replace your machine, hence why they will keep sending out for a repair. I went through the repairs on ours with him and he said that the only part of ours that hadnt been replaced was the outer casing, even the door and powder drawer had been replaced. I never did manage to get a new machine out of them as a whole but did get one bit by bit angry

Bogeyface Fri 17-Jun-11 01:00:10

Oh and ours was from Currys btw.

echt Fri 17-Jun-11 01:36:33

Washer/drier. Isn't like shampoo/conditioner? Antithetical functions and destined for trouble. Not very helpful, I know, in your immediate circs.

Anteater Fri 17-Jun-11 01:45:01

why not employ a repair women?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now