Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

looking for contact details for Heikki kovalainen for signed birthday card for terminally ill aunt

(10 Posts)
welshbyrd Thu 16-Jun-11 10:56:39

The short story is, my aunt 45yo, was diagnosed terminally ill just over 2 years ago, a recent scan, has show she now has months left sad

She is guardian to her 4yo grandson, and has been since his birth

Her mother died very young again with cancer, and my aunt was placed into care, where she was sexually abused the whole time there
She started a new chemo 3 weeks ago, and woke up the morning before last and had lost every single bit of her hair
She battled breast cancer in 2003, but it come back some years later in her bones sad
She really has had a really terrible life, I will not go to much into detail, its not a nice read

Its her birthday July 7th, its very likely it will be her last birthday.
She is a massive F1 fan, in particular the F1 driver Heikki Kovalainen [so much that her grandsons middle name is Kovalainen]

Im desperate to get her a signed birthday card from Heikki Kovalainen
Ive left messages on his FB, and Twitter page, and heard nothing back
In the messages I have offered to pay for the card/postage

Has anyone got any advice on how to get this card for her
I have no idea of any contacts/address to get the right people to read IYSWIM?

StealthPolarBear Thu 16-Jun-11 11:01:34

fan club contacts here
There's one for autographs
So sorry to hear about your aunt sad

Nixea Thu 16-Jun-11 11:12:38

Might be worth sending a message explaining the situation to Lotus as well - www.teamlotus.co.uk/home. So sorry for your Aunt - hope you manage to get a result sad

Nixea Thu 16-Jun-11 11:16:54

Another though would be to contact your local paper and see if they would be willing to help. They would probably want to feature a short story though so it would depend on how you Aunt felt about publicity.

welshbyrd Thu 16-Jun-11 11:20:59

My Aunt does not live local to me sad She is in Manchester, though we are always up there to visit

Stupid I know, Ive even thought of Jeremy vile.

My aunt is a very shy, reserved lady and would not want to be in the public eye,all the shit she has gone through in her lifetime, really has knocked her confidence to almost zero.
She does not see the brave, strong beautiful person we all see sad

redwineformethanks Thu 16-Jun-11 14:07:45

No helpful suggestions but sorry to hear about your aunt

Balsam Thu 16-Jun-11 14:11:25

Try and find the details of his agent? They're usually a fast route in.

Kendodd Thu 16-Jun-11 14:15:45

Very sorry for you and your aunt, I hope you manage to get this for her. Can I ask, what is going to happen to her grandson?

welshbyrd Thu 16-Jun-11 16:08:45

Her grandson will stay with my aunts dh, he is quite a bit older than my aunt, so should he struggle, he will come to Wales and live with me
Still no joy, good idea about the agent, shall do a bit of research online

Thanks for all the help

Kendodd Fri 17-Jun-11 10:41:14

Do let us know if you get one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now