Talk

Advanced search

To question why I was banned from netmums?

(89 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 07:52:22

They banned me for no reason other than posting a thread on David Cameron??
I didnt even write anything offensive the mods over there think they are the police with their stupid little bans.

Oh it gets me so mad wheres free speech and all!

hugeleyoutnumbered Thu 16-Jun-11 08:01:48

netmums is a little sugary for me, i can banned for "ffs"!

Goblinchild Thu 16-Jun-11 08:03:30

Why complain?
Different sites for different people. I've never posted on NM, but perhaps they want to be politics-free to avoid squabbles.

Tee2072 Thu 16-Jun-11 08:07:07

Okay, 1st of all, free speech does not apply in this situation.

2nd of all how can you go over there without your eyes bleeding???

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 08:09:46

Well if they want to avoid politics they shouldnt have a news or topical discussion forum should they.

AmberLeaf Thu 16-Jun-11 08:16:19

Consider your banning from NMs as a badge of honour.

I wear mine proudly.

MissDemeanor Thu 16-Jun-11 08:20:15

What did you say?

nenevomito Thu 16-Jun-11 08:21:38

Not even NMs ban just because someone posts on a thread. hmm If they did that the site would be empty.

I just don't get this whole MN vs NM thing - I've been a member of both for years without getting my ass banned from either and can recognise that they both have good and bad bits.

nenevomito Thu 16-Jun-11 08:24:41

Actually, sweetness. LMFAO as I've just found what you've said about MN on an earlier thread.

OMG I actually was going to come over to the dark side of this site but you all seem like a load of sad fucking bitches who need a good shag!

Have you really nothing better to do than to come onto MN to stir?

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 08:26:55

no seriously though of course im not stirring its a geuine question i posted what i though is a news topic and got banned . I do think mumsnet is bitchy from a thread i saw but you get more freedom over here

MixedClassBaby Thu 16-Jun-11 08:27:10

booooooooooring.

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 08:29:18

OMG I actually was going to come over to the dark side of this site but you all seem like a load of sad fucking bitches who need a good shag!

That comment was aimed at 2 members who were really bullying a member over here and on NMs and it was out of order .

kreecherlivesupstairs Thu 16-Jun-11 08:42:38

YAWN.
I've never been to NMs and don't think I'll bother.

MissDemeanor Thu 16-Jun-11 09:28:06

Sweetness86.

I've just banned you from Mumsnet. Off you pop.

akaEmmaFrost Thu 16-Jun-11 09:50:27

They have some quite juicy posts on there sometimes in the area called Serious Stuff where people really seem to need help. Unfortunately the general calibre of posters there means that they rarely get any decent, practical advice like you would here. This is the reason I prefer MN there are some really educated women on here who have really helped to change some of my views and opinions over the four years. It has changed my life really.

knittedbreast Thu 16-Jun-11 09:53:22

probebly cos the people who run mn are middle class tories who will not hear a bad word against their great leader. im sure they hope that one day mn will be an advisor to the evil one on parenting etc for the gov

PinotGrigiosKittens Thu 16-Jun-11 09:55:54

You are not sweet.

<gavel>

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 09:59:34

Im not sweet lol Ok I think there are some great people on netmums I just think the mods are to controlling over there. Think Im giving up on forums full stop maybe but I have had good advice off both forums in the past .

Thanks Ladies.

TandB Thu 16-Jun-11 10:00:31

Actually we are all too busy trying to get a good shag over here to care whether you got banned from Netmums.

But that is obviously because we are sad bitches.

GetOrf Thu 16-Jun-11 10:06:55

Please everyone do not assume that anyone on mumsnet gives a flying fuck about what happens on netmums.

If you have been banned from netmums why don't you go on facebook and talk to Kezza and Maddison about it, as opposed to coming on mumsnet and telling a bunch of strangers who really do not care.

GetOrf Thu 16-Jun-11 10:07:21

<gnashes teeth> at 'ladies'

bupcakesandcunting Thu 16-Jun-11 10:09:23

"OMG I actually was going to come over to the dark side of this site but you all seem like a load of sad fucking bitches who need a good shag!"

She ain't wrong.

<runs>

GetOrf Thu 16-Jun-11 10:09:58

I AM a fucking bitch and I DO need a good shag.

What's your point?

sweetness86 Thu 16-Jun-11 10:13:28

lol I was saying in to a few members at the time and yes I thought they needed a good shag at the time to stop being so sour.

PinotGrigiosKittens Thu 16-Jun-11 10:15:30

<rubbernecks shamelessly>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now