Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

IANBU i just need a really quick answer as i ve not got much time (sorry this is deffo in wrong place)

(12 Posts)
PinsAndNeedlesHelp Wed 15-Jun-11 21:01:22

i keep getting as in the last few weeks, terrible pins and needles in my face (my right cheek and both of my lips)

usual it goes after an hour or two but today it has lasted since about 2.30 this afternoon

any know what it is?? or if its serious?!!

i know im such a drama queen blush

bellavita Wed 15-Jun-11 21:02:47

Ring your gp and make an appt.

We are not dr's on here....

LadyFlumpalot Wed 15-Jun-11 21:03:13

Call NHS Direct if you are worried. It could be a trapped nerve, it could be more serious.

Best phone NHS Direct.

DogsBestFriend Wed 15-Jun-11 21:03:29

No idea but you're clearly worried so please, put your mind at rest and make an appointment with your doctor. There're few things worse than torturing yourself with worry so take care of yourself and call the doc in the morning.

clappyhands Wed 15-Jun-11 21:04:41

get thee to the docs (is "out of hours" docs close by that you could ring them and call in?)

fluffles Wed 15-Jun-11 21:04:48

for me it's part of a migraine aura...

i would suggest nhs24 if you're sure it's not migraine-related.

bubblecoral Wed 15-Jun-11 21:05:24

Why do you need a quick answer if it's been going on for weeks?

Just make a dr's appt. That's all NHS could tell you to do, they can't diagnose over the phone any better than we can on here.

nilbymaaf Wed 15-Jun-11 21:06:19

sounds like a migraine

MyCatHasStaff Wed 15-Jun-11 21:07:52

It's part of the migraine aura for me too, but I usually get the headache to go with it within a day or so. It's worth getting it checked.

bellavita Wed 15-Jun-11 21:08:20

Stop diagnosing fgs....

PinsAndNeedlesHelp Wed 15-Jun-11 21:09:05

thanks guys needed quick answer as its lasted lot longer than usual. shall make appoint in the morning smile

tbh got a head ache but as migraine sufferer its nothing like that which im glad im a cry baby when i get a migraine!!

thanks tho every one smile

xxx

PinsAndNeedlesHelp Wed 15-Jun-11 21:10:29

just to clarify i know your not doctors on here but its always nice to ask a friend advice if not sure about something! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now