Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I can't work my iphone!!

(6 Posts)
CJ2010 Wed 15-Jun-11 16:18:53

Please someone help me. I'm currently in itunes and syncing the poxy thing. I want to get all my photos off of the iphone and onto my computer so that I can print them out.

Instead, I've managed to put all of the photos currently stored ON the computer onto my iphone. It has been a good laugh looking at DP's boys holidays from before we met, BUT DD is having a nap and will soon wake up, so im running out of time to sort this out. Please someone out there help me!!

So, I now need to get all the computer photos off my iphone, plus the photos that I originally intended to put on the computer. Thanks!!!

MrsTwinks Wed 15-Jun-11 16:21:15

dont... i nearly died trying to figure it out and still didnt get anywhere . Best i can find is (using home wifi of course) emailing them to myself on the PC and saving them that way. Im not sure there is another way. If anyone knows please tell me

OberonTheHopeful Wed 15-Jun-11 16:27:15

You don't say if you're using a Mac or Windows PC. On a Mac an easy way is to start iPhoto and connect your iPhone, you then have the option to import pictures from it to a photo album (just click on the iPhone option on the left hand side and then choose import all at the bottom of the screen).

On Windows, plug your iPhone into the computer without having iTunes running and a message should pop up asking what you want to do with your device. Select "view content". You should be able to find your photos in the folders displayed and copy them in Windows as usual.

Pesha Wed 15-Jun-11 16:27:33

Not quite sure about iTunes at the moment without syncing my phone and having it in front of me but last time I wanted to get photos off my iphone I just plugged it into laptop and it came up with a windows thingumy asking me if I wanted to download photos using windows gallery (or something like that), I said yes and then it gives you the opportunity to remove all photos after download. The same as if downloading photos from a camera.

TheFlyingOnion Wed 15-Jun-11 16:28:04

I found it near impossible to get photos off my iphone onto my computer too.

Plug your iphone into your computer, and it should ask you if you want to sync. My friend said it should then ask you separately whether you want to transfer photos, but mine never did and I've never worked it out...

sorry, not much help!

DollyTwat Wed 15-Jun-11 16:29:50

When you connect your iPhone to iTunes it should synch your photos
So you'll have a folder on your pc with photos synched on it, search for files created today. If not, when you connect you should get a message box asking what you want to use to open the device you've attached, dOnt choose iTunes choose scanner/camera for example then you should see your photos.
To stop the photos on your oc bring synched, go to the tab on iTunes called photos and uncheck the box
Hope that makes sense!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now