Talk

Advanced search

To introduce Mrs Reginald Ambrosia Jones to Gransnet?

(7 Posts)
Ihavewelliesbuttheyrenotgreen Wed 15-Jun-11 10:44:49

Now I haven't done anything yet. But Mrs Reginald Ambrosia Jones was a character (or alter-ego I suspose) that used to work the MSN message boards which have unfortunately been shut down. So she's looking for another home and I was thinking that Gransnet might be a suitable place for her. Shes completely harmless and the majority of people find her quite amusing. She also frequented the American Idol MSN boards but found it all a bit transatlantic. Search 'Reggie Jones Boob msn boards' to see some of ther work. So I would I be completely unreasonable to introduce her to Gransnet or would Mumsnet be a better place for her? Toodle pip for now

kreecherlivesupstairs Wed 15-Jun-11 11:00:29

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Gransnet is an odd place. Glad I am not yet a gran smile

Ihavewelliesbuttheyrenotgreen Wed 15-Jun-11 11:14:15

Is it odd? I'm tempted to explore and thought an alter-ego might be useful. And google 'Reggie Jones Boob Msn Boards' Kreecher to what I'm on about.

Pandemoniaa Wed 15-Jun-11 11:41:07

I am a grandmother. Fortunately Gransnet has yet to become compulsory. In the meantime I think it might be best left to its own devices. There's enough umbrage there already.

Ihavewelliesbuttheyrenotgreen Wed 15-Jun-11 13:13:25

Reggie is up and running!

Ihavewelliesbuttheyrenotgreen Wed 15-Jun-11 13:18:54

Shes got into a bit of a huff because someone questioned her about her menopause

Ihavewelliesbuttheyrenotgreen Wed 15-Jun-11 21:35:48

She can't get back into in it. Either shes forgotten her password, the silly old bat or shes been kicked out. What is the World Wide Web coming to?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now