Talk

Advanced search

to expect...

(10 Posts)
Igetknockeddownbutgetupagain Tue 14-Jun-11 19:33:14

...my shagging shopping to be delivered on time?

WHY? WHY? WHY? Does it always come 10 mins too early, or like this evening, not at all!

I've been here waiting for my bloody delivery (5-7), had a phone call at 4.50pm to say the driver couldn't find me, and he's come from a town half an hour away, when we have a branch of the same shop 5 minutes away!!!! I've had an op, so can't get out to get the stupid shopping, but its so ANNOYING! I'm a total fucking invalid and this driver is making a mug of me. Called the store and ranted at 7.05pm, no-ones called me back with any explanation half an hour later.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

DogsBestFriend Tue 14-Jun-11 19:34:39

Asda by any chance?

Madlizzy Tue 14-Jun-11 19:36:05

That's what I was going to ask....

Igetknockeddownbutgetupagain Tue 14-Jun-11 19:36:26

How did you guess?

Everytime I hear anything sounding remotely like a van, I leap up off the sofa and then remember my poorly belly.

Damn being an invalid and DAMN YOU ASDA

SwearyMary Tue 14-Jun-11 19:37:48

ASDA, the ASBO's of home grocery shopping. Wankers. I hope they deliver to you tonight.

Madlizzy Tue 14-Jun-11 19:38:25

I tried them twice. First one was 2 hours late, the next was going to be 3 days late so I cancelled. Never again.

TorcherQueenie Tue 14-Jun-11 19:39:53

Oh god I need to get laid when you said shagging shopping I honestly thought 'shagging' shopping things like vibrators and handcuffs from Anne Summers was wondering why people ordered specific shops for sex toys and if it was just a MN thing blush

Igetknockeddownbutgetupagain Tue 14-Jun-11 19:42:51

Thats tomorrow's delivery Torcher...

SwearyMary Tue 14-Jun-11 19:48:57

grin Igetknockeddown That one won't 'come' late!!

Scholes34 Tue 14-Jun-11 20:55:51

Sainsbury's couldn't deliver a friends shopping on a Sunday before Christmas, as originally booked, and offered to deliver it the following Sunday :

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now