Talk

Advanced search

to just want to go home!

(4 Posts)
Newmummytobe79 Tue 14-Jun-11 17:30:09

I've been up since 5.45am - at my desk since before 8am after an hour drive to work and I'm now waiting for work to be finished so I can check it when I officially finished half an hour ago. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and am truly knackered. I have an exercise class tonight that I'd like to go to but have an hour drive home (if I don't get stuck in traffic) - so I'm not sure I'll feel like going. AIBU to be really annoyed and just want to go home! I don't mind putting in the hours ... but come on!

BluddyMoFo Tue 14-Jun-11 17:31:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Newmummytobe79 Tue 14-Jun-11 17:33:14

just ranting really - hate the fact I just can't leave on time if I have an appointment outside work. Let friends down, miss appointments etc ... I'll be fine in a bit, just wanted to rant whilst sat at my desk!

roundandroundincircles Tue 14-Jun-11 17:33:30

Blimey! I don't know how you're coping with those hours. I was exhausted with 9 - 5 and a 15min commute when I was 29 weeks. Forget the exercise class, put your feet up and just relax for a bit with a brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now