Talk

Advanced search

to want to sit in a bath full if ice cubes?

(18 Posts)
izzybizzybuzzybees Sat 11-Jun-11 00:52:03

Argh!!!

I decided to do some fanjo hair removal and opted for veet cream designed for this sensitive area... Only trouble is I walked around with it on and it's went everywhere!!! Ive removed it and doused liberally in cold water but it stings like mental!!!! I thought it was designed for fanjo use but clearly not!!

somedayillbesaturdaynite Sat 11-Jun-11 00:54:31

SUDOCREM

BitOfFun Sat 11-Jun-11 00:55:09

Or yoghurt?

LordOfTheFlies Sat 11-Jun-11 00:57:51

Bag of frozen peas.

And note to self: Veet hot wax.
Lasts much longer and its very satisfying ripping it offgrin

PamBeesly Sat 11-Jun-11 01:00:32

didu leave it on for more than 10 mins?? sad

DogsBestFriend Sat 11-Jun-11 01:01:22

Bath full of ice cubes = a bit extreme!

Tea tree oil? Sudocreem?

Must admit that Veet Sensitive has nver caused my fanjo any harm. Perhaps you're unusually vulnerable to it?

madhattershouse Sat 11-Jun-11 01:01:31

Lord you must be a masochist!!! Let it grow free....plait it you must grin

izzybizzybuzzybees Sat 11-Jun-11 01:16:56

Seriously it stings like hell!!! I've crept into my daughters room and have stolen the sudocrem and covered myself in it but I think it actually feels worse!!! Also just had to pee and where pee hit skin it was like it was in fireblushblushblush

ThatVikRinA22 Sat 11-Jun-11 01:18:44

ive just epilated.

short sharp shock!

Icelollycraving Sat 11-Jun-11 01:21:52

Ok,rinse everything off in a tepid shower. Then make up ice pack & wrap in thin t shirt & whack onto the site bits. It will take swelling down,if u r able to take pain killers take a couple of something strong which knock yr temp & give pain relief. Will be firey for a little while but this should reduce the worse of the stinging.

BoiledFrog Sat 11-Jun-11 01:25:14

Ooh ow nothing worse than a sore fanjo.

izzybizzybuzzybees Sat 11-Jun-11 10:40:06

It still bloody stings!! Tmi alert but my dangly bits ( yep I'm a weirdo with long labia) are killing me!!!

southeastastra Sat 11-Jun-11 10:41:00

blimey did you put it um 'everywhere'

Icelollycraving Sat 11-Jun-11 10:42:17

Did you do the ice pack?! It'll work honestly!

izzybizzybuzzybees Sat 11-Jun-11 10:53:15

It kinda ended up everywhere!! I stupidly walked about while it was on!!

Haven't done the ice pack, nothing suitable in freezer and dont really want Dh knowing what I've managed to do! Silly bint that I am!!!

Icelollycraving Sat 11-Jun-11 10:57:41

I made one the other day with ice cubes in a plastic bag wrapped in a tshirt. Different reasons but it worked...my husband actually looked at me in a WTF way but knew better than to question (heavily pg!)

strandedbear Sat 11-Jun-11 11:04:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

discobeaver Sat 11-Jun-11 20:30:25

I feel your pain. I've done this before, smarts like a bitch. Tepid shower helped a bit but it's just time really. It feels great when it stops feelng like your bits have been grated by the devil's cloven feet.
Did you get all the hair off?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now