Talk

Advanced search

To think that the HTC is better than the Samson Galaxy?

(13 Posts)
Odinsthunder Fri 10-Jun-11 20:53:44

My friend's think that the iphone4 and Samson Galaxy is better than the HTC. I agree that the iphone4 is better but is the Samson Galaxy? Are there any other phone geeks like me who can help?!?!:5

KnitterInTheNW Fri 10-Jun-11 20:54:48

no idea, but I love my galaxy!

ZXEightyMum Fri 10-Jun-11 20:55:35

I liked the Galaxy, t'was pretty but I do prefer the HTC interface.

strandedbear Fri 10-Jun-11 20:59:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

maighdlin Fri 10-Jun-11 21:00:03

YABU for saying an iPhone is better. DH was a HTC fan but switched loyalty for the galaxy s2.

LDNmummy Fri 10-Jun-11 21:01:07

That is uncanny because DH and I are having the same debate. I have a HTC Desire and think HTC's equivalent model to any equivalent IPhone will always be better. But DH is getting a new contract phone soon and wants the Samsung Galaxy which is definitely shite. My mum has a Galaxy and it is rubbish.

Odinsthunder Fri 10-Jun-11 21:02:32

I suppose the Galaxy is pretty cool, but still think the HTC wildfire is the best! GO HTC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

ChasingSquirrels Fri 10-Jun-11 21:03:05

I have no idea about any other phones, but have just got a Galaxy S2 and LOVE it.

OddBoots Fri 10-Jun-11 21:04:09

I have the HTC Desire Z and dh has the Samsung Galaxy They both seem on a par, different but qual features. Neither of us would want an iphone, android is much better for what we want.

LittleMissFlustered Fri 10-Jun-11 21:06:13

I've friends in the business, and there's apparently not much between the new HTC and the galaxy SII.

I'm leaning toward the SII but may still be swayed by the iPhone as I am an apple fangirl grin

ZXEightyMum Fri 10-Jun-11 21:12:24

I do like the idea of a Samson Galaxy. It would be the strongest phone in the world and unbreakable.

ddubsgirl Fri 10-Jun-11 21:14:23

i love my samsung galaxy altho it keeps freezing at the mo which is a pain,dh & 2 older ds`s have the htc wildfire and it a great phone.

Odinsthunder Fri 10-Jun-11 21:18:37

opps! Had a bit too much wine this evening! but you know what I mean! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now