Talk

Advanced search

to want to support my dh after his affairs?

(10 Posts)
playingformancs Fri 10-Jun-11 12:16:03

found out like that my husband has had some affairs. Been married to him for like 4 years and he plays sports and that whilst I stay at home. We've got 2 kids. Now everyone knows that he's been sleeping around. He's had this girl who mouthed off about it and since then we find out he's had his own sister-in-law and also some other slag. He tried to keep it secret like but it all came out like. Should I leave him or should I stay here? He does give me nice holidays and we have a large house and that. I don't want for anything really so maybe I should stick with him for the lifestyle like? After all, they all have their little flings on the side don't they? And we are so forgiving when they do like.

Bennifer Fri 10-Jun-11 12:18:53

Very funny

PatriciatheStripper Fri 10-Jun-11 12:21:44

As long as he gives you a good seeing-to regularly wink

CottonPopSocks Fri 10-Jun-11 12:24:05

It is maddness though when you think about it. Still we never really know of the true nature of peoples realtionships. No self respect in my opinion.

playingformancs Fri 10-Jun-11 12:30:37

Oh yes well he is considered a stud isn't he? and i mean, you can't just marry a rich stud without expecting him to sleep with every pretty ladee who flashes her eyelashes at him, even if that does include his sister-in-law's mother. but to leave him would just be sooooo much effort and let's face it, i suppose i did suspect but thought it best to just leave it. forgive and forget and keep living the lifestyle, that's what we do best. now where's my manicurist?

crazygracieuk Fri 10-Jun-11 12:45:07

Hello Mrs Bryan Riggs

justGetEmOut Fri 10-Jun-11 12:46:04

I expect you haven't been having sex with him as often as he likes needs. Poor man.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Fri 10-Jun-11 13:05:28

I thought footballers are expected to give the studs on their boots a good seeing to, but your OH seems to have got it wrong. An apple short of a picnic, is he?

Divorce the ugly twunt, take him to the cleaners financially and you'll be able to maintain the same lifestyle.

If the stigma of divorce is of concern to you, simply invest 50k or so of his cash in a superinjunction and no-one will be any the wiser.

madonnawhore Fri 10-Jun-11 13:07:23

I think regular botox and holidays in Dubai are a fair enough trade off for being publicly humiliated and deceived for the whole of your marriage.

HalfTermHero Fri 10-Jun-11 13:28:06

Op, what price dignity? Surely your self respect demands that you leave him? If you stay then you are trading gold against your soul.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: