Talk

Advanced search

to think magic knickers are too good to be true

(13 Posts)
moogster1a Thu 09-Jun-11 19:15:51

Do they actually work? I'm a size 10 with a slight jelly belly after a cs. Would magic knicks work or am I being overly opimistic?

cat64 Thu 09-Jun-11 19:18:02

Message withdrawn

superjobeespecs Thu 09-Jun-11 19:19:02

i got magic knickers from peacocks for 6 quid and before getting knocked up grin they were a godsend i swear to god i loved them im a size 16/18 normally and they smoothed out my post baby belly amazingly and i was able to fit into a small 16/large 14 cant sing their praises high enough here lol

Jaspants Thu 09-Jun-11 19:29:51

You've got to try them to believe them

TheFlyingOnion Thu 09-Jun-11 19:31:34

magic knickers are fucking great

just never try to wee through the "special gap" when pissed blush

strandedbear Thu 09-Jun-11 19:39:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

barbie007 Thu 09-Jun-11 19:42:30

they work! Not the most comfortable thing to wear but great for special occasions

LRDTheFeministDragon Thu 09-Jun-11 20:28:14

grin at flying. Ewwww!

They are great but you might have to shop around - some of them are crap imo (Debenhams own brand does bugger all, for example).

Happymm Thu 09-Jun-11 20:30:19

Magic knickers? What magic knickers? Linky <please> smile

MrsAFlowerpot Thu 09-Jun-11 20:36:23

Yes - can someone please, please, please link to a good pair - all the ones I've had have been rubbish - sob

chubbly Thu 09-Jun-11 20:36:34

You may have to hunt around a bit, I've a small frame 6/8 and it took me ages to find the right ones. M&S have some good options for size 10. And they work, I wish I'd known about them earlier!

TheFlyingOnion Thu 09-Jun-11 20:38:10

I've got a fantastic pair and they're really comfortable

<<goes to look at tag>>

Body Wrap Shapewear

worth every penny

Pixieonthemoor Thu 09-Jun-11 20:52:30

Marvellous things!! Smooth every lump and bump and knock some inches off too!! Obviously spanx are the name that springs to mind and, whilst I love the ones that come up to my waist, the ones that cover from knees to just under the bra are hopeless as they roll down in a sausage around your rib cage (looks like you are smuggling a small and lively snake under your dress) so hopeless. The ones you need have straps but no bra bit so you can wear under your own bra - Ultimo power body is v good.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: