Talk

Advanced search

not sure what to call this...

(14 Posts)
weejie Wed 08-Jun-11 22:31:40

....but I love to come on here and be amazed at what people find to get cross at. I rarely get this level of crossness about life, but quite enjoy coming on here...

1. for a chuckle
2. to understand what gets others blood boiling to try to avoid doing so
3. to be amazed - I'm astounded about these rules people have in place that I had no idea such as 'no buggies after 3!' (still can't get my head round that one

AgentZigzag Wed 08-Jun-11 22:39:31

OPs just innocently post a thread, not that bothered about whatever it is, only to be slaughtered for getting hyped up about nowt.

No matter how many times they say it's not that big a thing, posters just keep wading in, telling them to get a grip/life.

So half the time it's the posters replying who are getting their own blood boiling.

Got to get your kicks where you can I s'pose grin

TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 08-Jun-11 22:48:47

Oh get a grip/life AgentZigzag, have you nothing better to do ffs? God you make my blood boil

grin

see what I did there

AgentZigzag Wed 08-Jun-11 23:05:08

MUUUUUUUMMMMMMM TAKEMEDRUNK'S BEING A TWAT!

You've had it now.

TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 08-Jun-11 23:06:44

Face, bovvered?

TakeMeDrunkImHome Wed 08-Jun-11 23:07:09

Or in the spirit of MN lately is it; Face? Bovvered?

AgentZigzag Wed 08-Jun-11 23:28:08

grin I would go with the question marks.

I saw a poster getting all pedantic over text speak the other day.

Instead of putting YABU, some people put a 'U' instead of 'Y', which someone pointed out if they're going to get it wrong they really should get it wrong in the right way and put YRBU.

Only on MN would you find such folk.

thegruffalosma Wed 08-Jun-11 23:49:17

What buggies after the age of 2 [outraged]. DD was out of hers at 2 so everyone else has to do the same surely?

PelvicFloors0fSteel Wed 08-Jun-11 23:53:52

Well if you're only here for a chuckle then you're obviously just not grasping the whole concept. My blood boils at people like you who think it's all just a big joke, YABVU!

grin

AgentZigzag Wed 08-Jun-11 23:54:20

<<kicks outraged poster squarely in the gruffalo>>

HalfTermHero Thu 09-Jun-11 00:00:32

I don't really get upset at much on here to be honest. The posters who are are knobs tend to out themselves as such quite quickly.

omydarlin Thu 09-Jun-11 00:21:25

- I love the way debates just drag on and on going round in circles sometimes - does amuse me - also sometimes i don't understand why some people post I mean they're not asking Am I being Unreasonable really are they? - ive only come across a handful of threads whereby the posters are genuinely asking the question. Also some posters seem to hang around waiting for certain threads to come up so they can get in this massive debate about who is right and who is wrong.

I feel very voyeuristic being on this thread - it's a bit anthropological!

Mamaz0n Thu 09-Jun-11 00:26:58

I come on to waste a bit of time.
I see something someone has posted and either chuckle along or ignore. but then some nobber will post something so utterly ridiculous i feel it is my duty to point out to them what a total cock end they are.
They then reply telling me i am wrong and that in actuall fact the sky is green with orange clouds...i dislike being told i am wrong. so i get a bit tecthy.

They continue to talk dogs danglies and i get more and more irritated.

Though only on screen. I couldn't give a rats brown smelly one in RL

weejie Thu 09-Jun-11 14:13:50

I also come on whenever I am stressed at work and think 'ha! is that all you've got to be stressing about!' and this strangely makes me feel less stressed...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: