Talk

Advanced search

Fathers day revenge

(13 Posts)
katvond Tue 07-Jun-11 23:36:21

DH as wound me up all night in a funny way. But decided to get my own back, he's having a DAD gold ring from argos for fathers day, serves him right for calling me a chav lol ;)
Call me a chav I'll act like one

clappyhands Tue 07-Jun-11 23:38:02

[stepping backwards out of this thread]

worraliberty Tue 07-Jun-11 23:40:41

I'm sure a lot of men would be grateful for that smile

My DH pissed me off on his Birthday. So I secretly peeled the seal off the tin of chocolates he bought to share round at work, and hid some miniture plastic penises I had left over from a friend's hen night in the tin.

His mate said the blank look on his face was a picture grin

katvond Tue 07-Jun-11 23:41:52

Why clappy it's only fun I would really buy him one but will threaten it. DD will buy him something nice before anyone says anything. This is a joke present we always buy joke pressies smile

katvond Tue 07-Jun-11 23:42:34

I mean wouldn't

Pancakeflipper Tue 07-Jun-11 23:44:20

I obviously have a surge of love for my DP or are more pissed than I realised cos I just couldn't be arsed to plot revenge 2 weeks in advance.

katvond Tue 07-Jun-11 23:50:09

I got granny slippers for mothers day, we do it every year, it's his pressies to me. We try and top each other every year

katvond Tue 07-Jun-11 23:50:46

Childish I know but we like it

Pancakeflipper Tue 07-Jun-11 23:59:59

So why is it in AIBU ?

katvond Wed 08-Jun-11 00:02:26

Can I not post here? me very very bad sad
Tell that to all the other jokey threads pancake smile

biscuitmad Wed 08-Jun-11 00:02:36

I didnt get a card from my lo on mothers day. So this year Im not doing it so he can see how nasty it is when he forgets. I was going to take him out but he didnt bother with me on mothers day.

Instead he will get one card and a stupid naff pointless present a camping hammer or camping pillow or a tin of soup.

AuntiePickleBottom Wed 08-Jun-11 00:02:43

i don't do revenge just gulit, seems to work better.

Daenerys Wed 08-Jun-11 00:17:15

Buy him some cheap matching accessories too - a dad necklace maybe? :D

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: