Talk

Advanced search

To ask someone to bring me a footlong steak and cheese sub?

(16 Posts)
TooManyBlossoms Tue 07-Jun-11 12:36:58

Italian cheese bread, no olives/peppers, and some red onion sauce please. Oh and can I have it toasted please.

I'm starving and really really fancy a Subway, but cannot be bothered to move.

<<fat lazy cow emoticon>>

fuckmepinkandcallmerosie Tue 07-Jun-11 12:39:25

I'll have mine with spicy cheese, and chipotle dressing please? Oh and no lettuce or tomato.

Pandemoniaa Tue 07-Jun-11 12:40:48

YABU in eating anything from Subway. But actually, I feel a terrible hunger coming on!

Thingumy Tue 07-Jun-11 12:43:40

yabu

They have a rotting stench (and it's not really steak is it?)

BulletWithAName Tue 07-Jun-11 12:44:27

YADNBU. Subway delivers where I live grin

TooManyBlossoms Tue 07-Jun-11 12:44:38

But I want one! <wails> Is it not really steak??? What is it then? Actually I'm probably better off not knowing...

TooManyBlossoms Tue 07-Jun-11 12:45:41

Bullet Oh god, that would be the end of me if Subway delivered here! It's bad enough that the nearest one is 7 miles away!

Thingumy Tue 07-Jun-11 12:48:38

'steak' = Formed meat made with shaved steak strips

am I crushing your craving yet? grin

valiumredhead Tue 07-Jun-11 12:49:24

YABU! Subways are vile. My ds pestered me for one and we went and got one (live in a small town, it's quite exciting getting anything new open!) It was AWFUL bleeeeeeeeerk.

GwendolineMaryLacey Tue 07-Jun-11 12:52:45

I've never eaten in Subway, is it crap? I however, have a lovely sandwich of soda bread and thick chunks of cheddar. So you can keep your chipotle (wtf?) dressing grin

QueenofDreams Tue 07-Jun-11 12:54:57

yuk, subway. YABU! Subway is awful, I can make better at home for a fraction of the price with better ingredients.

valiumredhead Tue 07-Jun-11 12:56:07

Yes was pretty shocked at the price tbh and I will eat any old crap normally grin so was disappointed!

BulletWithAName Tue 07-Jun-11 12:56:45

I like Chicken Breast on honey and oat bread, with lettuce, double red onions, cucumber, jalapenos and lots of hot chilli sauce- mmmmmm!

exhausted2011 Tue 07-Jun-11 12:59:22

meatball marinara is perfect for hangover

Gingefringe Tue 07-Jun-11 13:01:28

I've never eaten at Subway as the strange smell coming out of the front door always puts me off. What is that smell??

kreecherlivesupstairs Tue 07-Jun-11 13:08:32

I love sandwiches and mainly make lovely ones. Today though I've had a stale bread cheese and tomato and crisp one.
I was over excited when subway arrived in Oman. I used to drive DD 29km each way to get one. Virtually every day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: