Talk

Advanced search

Just found my husband with someone else.

(749 Posts)
morewinevicar Mon 06-Jun-11 23:08:18

I walked straight out, but have nowhere to go. No stuff. My little boy is asleep in the house. I was away on a course but couldn't stand to stay at the rubbish travel lodge for the night so drove for hours and just got home. Andmy husband was on the sofa with a woman. Very blonde but didn't see much else and they were drinking and looked like they'd just jumped apart when they heard the door. I'm shaking. I don't know where to go. My son is in the house. How could he?????

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Mon 06-Jun-11 23:09:13

I am about to go to sleep but didn't want to leave you unanswered. Is there anyone you can ring? Mum, sister, friend?

annbenoli Mon 06-Jun-11 23:09:54

do you have anyone you can go to, a trusted friend, give you some space....

go home with your son, kick him out. Tea with plenty of sugar.

NestaFiesta Mon 06-Jun-11 23:10:23

Poor you. Huge sympathy. can you not ask him to leave for a while so you can have a think?

defineme Mon 06-Jun-11 23:10:30

It's your house and, as you say, your ds is there. So go back in. If you don't want to have it out now just say 'I'm going upstairs don't follow me'
Sorry sad

TyNobdieJigz Mon 06-Jun-11 23:10:57

I agree with secret lemonade drinker.

iscream Mon 06-Jun-11 23:11:07

Can you go to a hotel, or is there a friend or relative that you can call?

colditz Mon 06-Jun-11 23:11:09

go home to your son and insist that he leaves

the fucking cunt

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Mon 06-Jun-11 23:11:55

Agreed, gird your loins and get back in there. So sorry you are going through this, will leave the night owls to support you x

iscream Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:01

Or you could march back through the door and kick their butts out. it is your home too.

JenniL1977 Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:15

Where are you Vicar ? (as in what town?) do you have a mum friend you can go to?

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:24

Make him leave, don't you leave. Get back out of your car and tell him and her to get the hell out.

Jajas Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:25

Oh no you poor thing! Can you get a friend to go back with you to give you moral support? It's late I know, but yes it is your house and your son is there.

Thinking of you sad.

Fecklessdizzy Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:34

Bloody Hell. Bastard.

Your house. Go back in!

harrietthespook Mon 06-Jun-11 23:12:57

can a friend or family member go back there with you?

pooka Mon 06-Jun-11 23:13:09

Go home. If you have your mobile is there anyone you can call to cone with you? But I still think you should go home and ideally he will leave and stay in crappy travelodge.

zingzillachinchilla Mon 06-Jun-11 23:13:38

What a nightmare - agree with everyone else. Go home. Tell him you don't want to talk about it right now (assuming you need to get your head straight) and tell him to sleep on sofa or clear off to a mates. Good luck and I hope it gets sorted soon.

lisad123 Mon 06-Jun-11 23:13:48

go back, kick him out and go and cuddle your LO sad

morewinevicar Mon 06-Jun-11 23:13:51

I look like a state now I can't dace walking back in there until I know she's gone. My sister is in bloody Florida and I'm humiliated. Can't turn up on someones doorstep like this. I can't stop shaking. I've never seen her before in my life. Why didn't he follow me?????

morewinevicar Mon 06-Jun-11 23:14:29

Worcester park.

shakey1500 Mon 06-Jun-11 23:14:38

Yes, I agree. Deep breath and return to the house. Hope you're ok.

pooka Mon 06-Jun-11 23:15:42

Where are you in relation to the house. Could you ring on your mobile and tell him to get her out immediately. Then go back.

Don't worry about what you look like.

PhilipJFry Mon 06-Jun-11 23:15:43

Text/call him and say that you'll be back in x amount of time and when you get there she'd better be gone and he should be at the door ready to leave?

freddy05 Mon 06-Jun-11 23:16:03

Where are you and who's around? can you go to a relative? or more importantly can they come to you? Once you have someone with you go home be with your son in your home and kick him out. consider everythingelse in the morning right now look after yourself and youor son.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now