Talk

Advanced search

To wish MN had a 'like' button?

(15 Posts)
worraliberty Mon 06-Jun-11 23:03:31

You know like Facebook does?

I mean when you're reading a long thread, or you've joined a thread late...there are times you want to say "I agree with so and so" or "Good post so and so" but they've posted too far back so it wouldn't make sense.

Also, I always feel a bit rude if someone's posted say.... grin @ worra (yes it does occasionally happen!!) and I can't really acknowledge that post later on.

A 'like' button would surely right all that's wrong in the world would it not? grin

Pagwatch Mon 06-Jun-11 23:04:24

No.

MissVerinder Mon 06-Jun-11 23:04:48

Netmums has a like button...

AtYourCervix Mon 06-Jun-11 23:05:05

No.

SarahStratton Mon 06-Jun-11 23:05:21

I'd like a 'like' button. I'd also like a cake emoticon.

said Mon 06-Jun-11 23:05:27

BitOfFun Mon 06-Jun-11 23:05:52

NO NO NO NO NNO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Like buttons are for morons and netmums. We use our language to articulate how we feel on here.

MoaningLisa Mon 06-Jun-11 23:07:20

Like like like

worraliberty Mon 06-Jun-11 23:07:31

I'm not sad enough to have ever ventured into the dark hole they call Netmums so I wouldn't know shock

Mind you, a shut the fuck up button wouldn't go amiss at times...I'd probably press it on my own posts grin

basingstoke Mon 06-Jun-11 23:08:48

Lord no.

manticlimactic Mon 06-Jun-11 23:08:56

What next worra ? Tickers? Yesterday I would have said yes. But after a recent visit over there hmm I would say no.

Now stop pulling everyones chain. grin

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Mon 06-Jun-11 23:13:49

Still trying to decide which shade will be the most flattering for my button.

worraliberty Mon 06-Jun-11 23:24:03

Tickers?!? Oh lordy no shock

I'd still like a like button though! <like> grin

Please don't make me go to Netmums to find out what everyone's always moaning about.

They might ((((Hunny hug)))) me to death and keep me there...making me eat tofu washed down with lashings of ginger beer.

Pandemoniaa Mon 06-Jun-11 23:27:29

They won't make you eat tofu over at Netmummeees. Nah, that's like weird hippy shit, isn't it, hun?

Much more likely to feed you buckets of KFC washed down with a Fruitshoot chaser and a Gregg's sausage roll and custard for afters.

worraliberty Mon 06-Jun-11 23:32:30

Ok I'll pop in for lunch tomorrow <cheap> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now