Talk

Advanced search

To think I actually stuck lucky for once

(16 Posts)
katvond Mon 06-Jun-11 21:01:49

Been on here a few weeks and it got me thinking I really must of got lucky with my DH. I'm not bragging or anything and he can annoy the fuck out of me but some problems I read about people's DP or DH I realise I am very very lucky smile

horriblemotheragain Mon 06-Jun-11 21:03:16

LOL! touch wood... me too - I can moan with the best of them, but he's a good old stick really.

btw, before everyone else says it, it's "must have" ;-)

Happymm Mon 06-Jun-11 21:04:38

Me too Kat. My DH can also be an arse, and always forgets to take the recycling out but he's alright really smile

katvond Mon 06-Jun-11 21:05:15

Honestly reading some things on here makes you think. I think hes not so bad afterall

katvond Mon 06-Jun-11 21:05:55

At last a happy thread about our DPs and DHs

MissVerinder Mon 06-Jun-11 21:07:03

biscuit
This is because I am jealous. Humph.

ooohyouareawfulbutilikeyou Mon 06-Jun-11 21:07:57

i feel the same OP

not about yours but mine

mine is a saint compared to some on here

or i have a very laid back approach lol

fuckmepinkandcallmerosie Mon 06-Jun-11 21:08:54

I got it right this time.

After making a mistake the first time.

BluddyMoFo Mon 06-Jun-11 21:10:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BluddyMoFo Mon 06-Jun-11 21:11:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ledkr Mon 06-Jun-11 21:12:08

Yep,credit where its due,i moan too but he really is a gem,does equal nights with the baby even tho working and still treats me like a queen even tho im a right moody old cow grin

ledkr Mon 06-Jun-11 21:13:26

bluddy my dil is lucky to have this mil,i took her clubbing on Friday grin

MissBetsyTrotwood Mon 06-Jun-11 21:21:18

Mmm. He does my head in regularly, as I do his, but he is neither a cheat or a lazy bugger. He's the sort that looks out for people to give his seat to on a train. I love him dearly and feel blessed he's the father of my children.

If I think about the feckless, fantasist layabouts (one in particular) I was with before him I feel a wave of repulsion. Then massive relief. It was nearly very different.

And I'm a tetchy old boot as well. grin

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Mon 06-Jun-11 21:27:26

Yanbu, I feel the same, he's not perfect and he really annoys me but he aint lf bad grin

psiloveyou Mon 06-Jun-11 21:29:49

Yep mines ok as well. There are times when I could happily batter him with a very heavy object grin.
On the whole though, I think I will keep him.

MissBetsyTrotwood Mon 06-Jun-11 21:34:54

I also think my mil is lucky to have me. I keep her son on the straight and narrow!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: