Talk

Advanced search

JUST THINKING GABBY LOGAN ..has a Mumsnt Question and answer session lined upHas she taken part yet?

(14 Posts)
ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 16:52:48

It seems to have been on mumsnet for 3 weeks....does mrs logan mention it on her twitter site? Or has she decided not to take part. I looked the the bankers web site for the KIDS (SIC) sports THING. not many details. But the scheme is b eing written about. Gabby does not say if it is voluntary or compulsory.. seems an obvious question (I could write to my MP)

shirleyshortcut Sun 05-Jun-11 16:55:10

pardon?

LolaRennt Sun 05-Jun-11 16:56:56

yabu

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 17:05:58

could not get her Twittersite. I think she may put some about it on there. But thwe site has been on Mumsnet education for 3 weeks or more. Unlike Lola, Gabby does write. And unlike Shirley ,who apparently burps a lot....Gabby would say "I do beg your pardon"

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 17:08:35

Just have a look at the Gabby site on education . It is open to look at or even post

MrsSchue Sun 05-Jun-11 17:09:25

YABAT.

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 17:19:01

Mrsschue Another one who does not do writing..We taxpayers pay for 10 years compulsory education...then they dont want towrite on a writing site. I blame Dave Cameron I will compose a little verse for Mrs Logan

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 17:32:55

Verse for Gabby Logan..... There was a broadcaster called Logan/Her name rhymes with WOGAN/ SAID JUST FOR FUN/ALL kids must run/ which seems A QUIET CONTENTIOUS SLOGAN

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 17:41:04

tO MAKE THE POINT IN PROSE.....pARENTS AND THE CHILDREN THEMSELVES SHOULD HAVE A SAY AS WHETHER THEY DO SPORT OR NOT. (SPORT IS not FOR EVERONE AS gABBY lOGAN KNOWS WELL...aND SHE SHOULD BE PREPARED TO DEBATE THE SUBJECT;ReGARDLESS OF WHAT THE BANKS SAY. sOME CHILDREN LOATH SPORTS...ESPECIALLY GIRLS

mayblossombitch Sun 05-Jun-11 17:50:28

Can I ask why all your posts mention Gabby Logon or Victoria Derbyshire? You always seem to mention them - is there a reason?

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 18:05:37

all of my posts do not mention these "2 womem (SO PLEASE WITHDRW THAT BIT) pROBABLY ABOUT 1 IN 20 MENTION 5-LIVE B..ROADCASTERS.(yOU WILL HAVE GUESSED MAY I AM A LISTENER...AND IT IS RUN ON LICENSE PAYERS MONEY WHICH I WRITE ABOUT,,,,there is a large thread of mine running with 400 posts currently. Now then Gabby Logan and Victoria Derbyshire are very high profile broadcasters..(That is there choicwe. Fame is a funny game...,it has plusses and minusses. I am much older than Lady Gabby or Queen victoria....I have picked up a few things. And I do a tremendous amount of writing. Thats a pretty full answer. Withdraw the word ALL in your interesting question....And remember Victoria and Gabby are controversial independent of me. (They are well paid on public moneny) cheers

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 18:40:00

And the mayblossom well of words had run dry. And I went to alotoftrouble to giver her details. She is much better informed than she was....perhaps May and Gabby have taken a vow of silence and are being measured for their nuns headgear, Diddums,want to be out of the limelight....Look out the Mother Superior is on the way.

MrsSchue Sun 05-Jun-11 19:05:11

Aaaah Scousy, I promise you I can use proper words. How's this?

There once was a poster who thought
That everyone else really ought
To debate 'proper stuff'
And not just talk fluff
About bumsex and things of that sort....

...(even though everyone else really couldn't give a primate's left testicle most of the time).

ScousyFogarty Sun 05-Jun-11 19:18:59

Some of that is very rude Mrs schue....but its a try I wododgyuld have left the word "bumsex" out. Its post dodgy from your point of view. Important stuff, well I have just had a post collect 1000 licenseosts onCameron badly treat invalidity claimants....Another post of mine collected 400 posts on the bbc license...it is still running. (it is true as you say that some people siton their bums and let others be badly treated) YOU SOUND AS THJOUGH YOU MIGHT KNOW Gabby GET HER IN ON THE LICENSE THREAD. sHE GETS A LOTOF HER MONEY FROM COMPULSORY LICENSE PAYERS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now