Talk

Advanced search

To be tired of dh's obsession with beyonce...............

(12 Posts)
mammabelleboo Sat 04-Jun-11 23:32:30

As I type, I can hear him downstairs scrolling through her 'greatest hits' (and I use that phrase lightly) on catchup music on cable tv. Sorry, but Simon Le Bon was my fantasy back in the day - but I'm over playing back the videos slow mo to get my kicks! I feel sick when I hear Halo wafting through the house - it's such a girlie song i feel like shouting 'Be a Man, you wuss!'. One child later my booty has obviously lost its charm and Beyonce rules! Pah!

atswimtwolengths Sat 04-Jun-11 23:59:15

Divorce him! It's completely unreasonable that he should listen to such rubbish!

ohmyfucksy Sun 05-Jun-11 00:00:42

I would be less disgusted if he watched it on mute

OohMatron Sun 05-Jun-11 00:01:05

<sings> mama can you handle this?, I don't think you can handle this wooo grin

Sqee Sun 05-Jun-11 00:05:30

<Shoves an nappy in OohMatrons mouth>

The woman has suffered enough!

AwesomePan Sun 05-Jun-11 00:09:30

just say the magic words "everything you own's in the box to the left" and then 'I'll be a Single Lady', again.

Not subtle really.

Sqee Sun 05-Jun-11 00:17:16

Bahaha! grin

MavisEnderby Sun 05-Jun-11 00:21:18

all the single ladies!!

(sorry op? is this serious?even as a single white straight giirl I think beyonce is a babe)

DontCallMePeanut Sun 05-Jun-11 00:52:44

What awesomepan said.

Unless... Does he pay your bills? And are you a survivor, OP? You need to make sure, before you tell him you can no longer see his halo

ifitsnotanarse Sun 05-Jun-11 00:57:29

Well, he obviously has good taste in women, most especially the OP smile

oohlaalaa Sun 05-Jun-11 09:44:37

Hehe. My DH has an unhealthy obsession with Katherine Jenkins. At least yours has good taste.

katvond Sun 05-Jun-11 09:51:35

My DH likes Drew Barrymore, me I like Johnny Depp. It's not like we are ever going to meet them. It's fucking make believe. Why you so jealous?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: