Talk

Advanced search

POINT OUT England 2 Swiss 2 Even Gabby Logan would not make excuses

(15 Posts)
ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:04:33

Players as poor as capellos english. What a shower.

ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:06:49

Capello saID "A DRAWER IS GOOD" My arse its good.

LolaRennt Sat 04-Jun-11 19:08:13

yabu

ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:13:39

I would not mind if managers and players wer honest. Spectators know a lousy performance. So do commentators. Get a manager who speaksa the language

ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:28:22

edknap will be rubbing his hands tonight

ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:42:43

Lola are you word restricted. Word constipated; or more likely you dont like football. Nothing wrong with that. the 5-live callers are telling the truth

ScousyFogarty Sat 04-Jun-11 19:45:19

Gabby is not intending to post in. (money short?)

LineRunner Sat 04-Jun-11 22:34:03

Scousy yes it was a dire performance and England were bloody lucky to get a draw. I think Capello was relieved.

mrsdonkeybucket Sat 04-Jun-11 22:40:48

England Team is full of old has-beens with a Manager the country hates.

Would have thought after the World Cup that getting rid of most of the up themselves dickhead older players team would have been a good idea.

Shocking that we are told we have so much 'talent' in English football. Where the hell is it ?

And why the heck did Shrek, sorry, Wayne Rooney decide to announce on Twatter that he's had a hair transplant ? Does he think we really give a shit ? I would have thought his wife would quite like him to have a penis transplant, given where he's put that in the past, never mind his bloody hair.

AwesomePan Sat 04-Jun-11 22:41:21

It wasn't a dire performance at all. Just average for England. Which is what England are. Very very average. Not sure why people are expecting any more of them.

LineRunner Sat 04-Jun-11 22:42:15

Who would donate their penis to Wayne Rooney?

I suppose Mrs Giggs might be able to source one she's grown out of.

BornInAfrica Sat 04-Jun-11 22:42:25

OP are you pissed?

ScrotalPantomime Sat 04-Jun-11 22:44:05

WILL YOU please stop capitalising the first few words of your thread titles. IT IS a bit annoying.

Shameful performance though, tis true - didn't watch it but disappointed with the score.

mrsdonkeybucket Sat 04-Jun-11 22:45:38

Line ! grin

AwesomePan Sat 04-Jun-11 22:54:56

to be fair to Wazza, he was paparazzied in London coming out of the clinic so he very probably thought he should out himself, as it were.

btw, Mrs Giggsy is still suspicious. She wants to know where Ryan was last Saturday between 7.45pm and 10pm, because he certainly didn't show up to play against Barcalona.grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: