Talk

Advanced search

to be so jealous

(12 Posts)
madhousewife Fri 03-Jun-11 20:07:16

of this bloody gorgeous family?
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1393589/Cindy-Crawford-takes-lookalike-little-girl-dinner.html

meltedchocolate Fri 03-Jun-11 20:09:42

Yes because me and my family are gorgeous-er, be jealous of us grin

madhousewife Fri 03-Jun-11 20:10:42

melted choc - don't post any pics then!

Punkatheart Fri 03-Jun-11 20:11:21

Why? Lots of pretty people in the world. It seems a superficial reason to envy a family.

LordOfTheFlies Fri 03-Jun-11 20:11:47

They are lovely children and very natural looking(Gwen Stephani take note with your DSs ridiculous hair)
YANBU to admire them.
I wouldn't be jealous cos my DD and DS are flippin gorgeous.Can't believe they came out of meconfused

madhousewife Fri 03-Jun-11 20:12:03

(just for the record - my family is gorgeous too! I was just struck by the last photo and it brought me back to my early school years and feeling so awkward and ugly...)

NettoSuperstar Fri 03-Jun-11 20:12:56

Why?

DD looks like a tramp who slept in chip fat, and smells like bins most of the time, but she's mine, and I love her, and don't want her to be like, or look like anyone else.

She's my stinky, greasy childgrin

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 03-Jun-11 20:13:25

She won the genetic lottery and has a gorgeous family it is true.

Dozer Fri 03-Jun-11 20:13:42

biscuit

madhousewife Fri 03-Jun-11 20:13:45

punk - you are right, I can be a bit superficial, I was an ugly duckling in school and sometimes I'm just hit with memories of feeling very uncomfortable.

Ungratefulchild Fri 03-Jun-11 20:15:53

Cindy C always used to be a little bit older than me, but now I see she has become a little bit younger smile

Punkatheart Fri 03-Jun-11 20:26:00

I was an ugly duckling too. Gawky, clumsy, head in a book. Have confidence in yourself, woman. Just imagine how much money and surgery goes into keeping the shallow stuff buffed. I haven't got the energy. I value humour and decency more in friends than them being hot.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: