Advanced search

to still have Easter eggs left??

(22 Posts)
happybubblebrain Fri 03-Jun-11 19:27:02

???

katvond Fri 03-Jun-11 19:28:50

Nope all gone a long long time ago

Paschaelina Fri 03-Jun-11 19:30:56

YABU. Why would you? I can't concentrate knowing chocolate is in the house. Even the shite chocolate eggs are made of.

Meglet Fri 03-Jun-11 19:32:55

yanbu.

The dc's had an Easter Egg hunt in the garden for tea.

And we still have 2 unopened big eggs. They're only young though (4 & 2), so I'm monitoring their chocolate intake.

chelstonmum Fri 03-Jun-11 19:40:10

Not at all. We still have 4 large eggs and a marks and sparks chocolate hen with little eggs lurking in the kitchen. I think they will be there till the go to the bin!

strandedbear Fri 03-Jun-11 19:46:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AgentZigzag Fri 03-Jun-11 19:49:25

Apparently DH said we still have one shock

Soon remedy that grin

I'm still fucking hoovering up bits of tinsel!

That's not normal is it?

Where's it coming from??

headfairy Fri 03-Jun-11 19:50:23

we have two huuuuge ones in our kitchen from the dcs grandfather in Italy. They like them big there. Ds seems to have forgotten they're there

<sneaks off to steal ds's chocolate> grin

katvond Fri 03-Jun-11 19:52:04

Green and black easter egg now I'm hungry, stop this easter egg talk I'm trying to diet god damn you ;)

OohMatron Fri 03-Jun-11 19:53:27

YABU!

You must be one of those annoying people who can resist eating all the easter eggs and eeks it out over months grin

SoftKittyWarmKitty Fri 03-Jun-11 19:55:11

There are two eggs of DSs in the cupboard & a Green & Black's egg that's mine in the fridge. I can't be bothered to eat it. Think they will all still be uneaten next Easter.

LordOfTheFlies Fri 03-Jun-11 19:56:10

YABsooooU grin
The use-by date on ours this year were Oct2011.So only six months to eat them.
My DCs rose to the challenge admireably-helped by me.DH doesn't eat chocoale so it all fell to me.

You risk having very disappointing chocolate if its too old.How can you live with yourself

worraliberty Fri 03-Jun-11 19:57:02

We have 3 left and some Whispa bars.

I keep forgetting to make some chocolate cakes with them. You've just reminded me grin

MichaelaS Fri 03-Jun-11 19:59:50

I have some left from LAST year! might be time to throw them out....

i'm not a big chocolate fan, and DH is but he is particular about quality, so easter eggs are not well loved in our house. All this will change when 2 yo DS discovers chocolate i'm sure!

TheGashlycrumbTinies Fri 03-Jun-11 20:01:39

We also have 3 left and a couple of chocolate bunnies, I used 2 eggs yesterday to make crispy cakes.

They only got 6 eggs between them. smile

Playdohinthewashingmachine Fri 03-Jun-11 20:02:23

When we moved house, I was clearing out the loft and I found a half-eaten easter egg carefully stored away in a box.

Dh has not been allowed to forget that.

I mean WHY? Why would you stash chocolate away like that? Why not give it to your wife if you didn't want to finish it yourself?

[crawls into corner and rocks]

kaid100 Fri 03-Jun-11 20:05:06

YABU, I've always eaten mine by Tuesday!

mrstimlovejoy Fri 03-Jun-11 20:12:24

my dd still has 3 left there were 4 but i ate one last night as there wasn't anything else sweet and i needed sugar.

happybubblebrain Fri 03-Jun-11 20:29:58

There were too many to start off with. The more chocolate there is in the house the less we want it. Glad I'm not the only one.

ClaireDeLoon Fri 03-Jun-11 20:30:50

YANBU I have part of the shell of one left too.

LordOfTheFlies Fri 03-Jun-11 20:47:05

I've got 3 minitures of Baileys that are from Christmas 2009 and a 20cl bottle of Cava from 2006.
Don't drink but even if I did I don't think I'd risk itgrin

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Fri 03-Jun-11 20:49:38

we have a few, DS1 won one at beavers, got one free from the national trust house egg hunt we went to, got one from us and the easter bunny left some little tiny mini egg sized eggs round the garden.
similar for ds2, we still have 3 in the cupboard and a few mini egg things.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: