Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to post on AIBU

(12 Posts)
katvond Fri 03-Jun-11 09:54:31

I love AIBU out of all the forums I feel this is the best, to me it gets more traffic than other forums on MN.
Now I posted something silly on AIBU only for some clever dick to PM me and tell me AIBU is for serious topics only not laughs, humour or having fun.
So AIBU to post AIBU or like me do MNers really not care where someone posts unlike the odd MNers forum police smile

TheMonster Fri 03-Jun-11 09:57:04

YANBU.

nethunsreject Fri 03-Jun-11 10:00:50

Post where you like.

usualsuspect Fri 03-Jun-11 10:02:20

Theres no need for a drama about it

AuntieMonica Fri 03-Jun-11 10:03:14

ffs hmm to the person who sent a PM

but it shows MN is just like RL in many ways, there's always someone pulling the cats arse face eh?

grin

JamieAgain Fri 03-Jun-11 10:04:16

No, AIBU is NOT for serious topics. This is where people get it all wrong and end up getting upset

katvond Fri 03-Jun-11 10:25:36

Thanks MNers smile

sausagesandmarmelade Fri 03-Jun-11 10:31:20

I personally couldn't care less where you post...

ForeverNamechanging Fri 03-Jun-11 10:32:53

YANBU...Or are you?.....Or am i?...

BitOfFun Fri 03-Jun-11 10:41:06

I suppose it's a bit irritating when people post something completely irrelevant here just to get the traffic. By that logic, we may as well do away with topics altogether. I don't really want to be conned into opening a thread like AIBU to wonder if...anybody knows what prep schools are any good in the area of East Piddlington?

Light-hearted is good in general though- I wouldn't use MN at all if it was just about serious stuff.

poopnscoop Fri 03-Jun-11 10:43:53

Post whatever you like.

katvond Fri 03-Jun-11 10:48:58

That's what I love about MN some posts this week I've laughed my socks off. Some make you want to cry. I love it here if I'm honest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: