Talk

Advanced search

To ask DP that if he must

(36 Posts)
hanaka88 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:25:33

Hack up a big glob of bright green smokers flem onto his empty plate please at least clean it up rather then leaving me to grab the plate and stick my thumb in the horrible green slime then try to wash it away down the sink without touching it, watching the gob cling to the plate for dear life.

Eww eww eww!

AuntieMonica Wed 01-Jun-11 18:26:04

that's made me dry heave

dirty fucker

Happymm Wed 01-Jun-11 18:26:38

<boak> seriously, <boak>

TrinityIsAShreddingFatRhino Wed 01-Jun-11 18:26:43

that is more rank than anything I have heard. Ever

do you have a shed he can sleep in?

Madlizzy Wed 01-Jun-11 18:28:05

Dirty, dirty bastard. That is so unacceptable on any level.

Dropdeadfred Wed 01-Jun-11 18:28:24

Im serious beyond serious when i ask how you could possibly ever kiss this man or in fcat allow him in your house let alone use your plates...OMG I very nearly puked...(in my mouth not on a plate for someone else to clean up mind..)

hanaka88 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:28:49

I do. I told him 'I have just put my hand in what can only be described as radio active slime' and he said 'yeh, that would be me, sorry'
with a shrug.

Ewwww

GreenEyesandHam Wed 01-Jun-11 18:29:04

That is beyond the pale.

I'm not usually one to say this, but for chrissakes, leave the bastard

NettoSuperstar Wed 01-Jun-11 18:29:15

Fucking hell, that's nasty.
I'm afraid I have that sort of phlegm often (I have brittle asthma) but no way would I do that.
I have dedicated bowls and towels for it and only do it outside of the toilet when I can't help it.

DD hates me coughing, and I don't blame her, it's horrible, but a part of my illness.

I can't understand an adult choosing to do that.

BluddyMoFo Wed 01-Jun-11 18:29:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

5318008 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:30:33

that is disgusting

does he have other vile habits?

Dropdeadfred Wed 01-Jun-11 18:31:18

not only is it gross (but if he was ill i would sympathise) it's the complete direspect for you that he did it on a plate and then ddidnt even remove it, he left it for you
i would be seriously worried about what other gross habits he might have

verytellytubby Wed 01-Jun-11 18:32:39

That's fucking disgusting.

hanaka88 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:32:45

Other vile habbits? Not really, and I have never seen gob on a plate before today. I was really heaving. I can still feel slime on my thumb even though I have scrubbed it.

Dropdeadfred Wed 01-Jun-11 18:33:18

stop...i am retching

NettoSuperstar Wed 01-Jun-11 18:33:40

Is he ever decent?

All of my friends accept that sometimes I am disgusting as part of my illness, but they all know it's not voluntary, and I'm horrified about it too.
It's taken all of my dignity.

Your DP just sounds revolting.

I bet he has skids too <boak>

pinkthechaffinch Wed 01-Jun-11 18:34:34

I would divorce dh for less and that is not meant tongue in cheek.

hanaka88 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:34:49

Haha no skids. I make sure all underwear are in the washig machine every night.

BluddyMoFo Wed 01-Jun-11 18:36:01

hanaka88 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:43:57

He deliberately spat it onto the plate. I think he coughed it up though.

NettoSuperstar Wed 01-Jun-11 18:50:57

Get rid of him.

He's truly revolting.

Anyone who chooses to do something I cry at having to do sometimes, is vile.

izzywhizzyletsgetbusy Wed 01-Jun-11 18:51:17

Jeez, that's enough to put a gal off emeralds for life - and a life without emeralds doesn't bear thinking about.

I might possibly overlook it if Johnny Depp had been so crass, but anyone else would have to be pulling in at least £5million a year and have given me a Ferrari and a platinum Amex as a token of their affection + I'd expect some serious (non-green) rocks as compensation for the offence to my sensibilities.

If he doesn't meet the above criteria <grounds for immediate divorce emoticon>

BluddyMoFo Wed 01-Jun-11 18:52:56

Mandy2003 Wed 01-Jun-11 18:53:36

You think he coughed it up! Where else would he have got it from then, a special jar?

Jeez, I used to smoke and never ever produced anything like that!

NettoSuperstar Wed 01-Jun-11 18:56:54

I wouldn't even forgive Kimi Raikkonen for doing that, and that's saying something.

Having to cough phlegm constantly, losing your dignity because of it, being stuck for life with a horrible illness which requires it, means you lose your ability to understand some horrid guy who thinks it's OK to gremmy on a plate and leave his partner, who he supposedly loves, to clean it up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now