Talk

Advanced search

How long could you keep the sex of your child secret?

(9 Posts)
curtaincall Mon 30-May-11 18:27:05

wait till they're a teenager maybe.

AngryFeet Mon 30-May-11 18:28:11

Well my DCs seem to strip off at any given occasion so not very long grin maybe 18 months old?

GrownUpNow Mon 30-May-11 18:28:57

About twenty weeks between conception and scan confirming gender. LOL.

Maybe forty weeks if scan did not confirm.

After that, nope.

tallulahxhunny Mon 30-May-11 18:29:14

i cant hold my own piss, so erm 5 mins at a push ??? blush

TidyDancer Mon 30-May-11 18:30:04

About two minutes. I can't play that yes/no game, so I doubt I could stop myself fucking up with the him/her game!

Not that I ever would try to hide it though.

magicmelons Mon 30-May-11 18:30:40

My ds who is 3 comes home everyday undresses his bottom half and hangs about the house in a top and bare bum.

I had the chimney sweep around and my ds and his friend also 3 came down the stairs starkers. My guess would be about 3 mins.

Cutiecat Mon 30-May-11 18:31:26

I have known the sex of my baby since 15 weeks and am now 37 weeks. I have managed not to tell anyone or slip up. Don't think i can keep it up after birth though.

atswimtwolengths Mon 30-May-11 18:34:52

Cutiecat - congratulations - and isn't it difficult when you buy clothes, that you can't show them to anyone?

Cutiecat Mon 30-May-11 18:57:51

Atswimtwolengths - i have one of each already so just washing the white stuff. It has been hard at times but DH wanted a surprise and the children lve the whole guessing element. It does mean i have the upper hand with names. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now