Talk

Advanced search

to expect the cat to rest?

(8 Posts)
tabulahrasa Wed 12-Jan-11 17:09:56

she was speyed this morning, since I've brought her home, she has tried to play fight with the other cat twice, pulled her waterbowl to the other side of the kitchen (emptying it in the process) four times, had to be rescued from the bath and is currently 'killing' a packet of cotton wool she's stolen from my bedroom

if I locked her up somewhere it'd be for her own safety, wouldn't it? wink and therefore not animal cruelty? and definitely not just because she's annoying?

mutznutz Wed 12-Jan-11 17:12:10

Imagine if she'd had kittens? She'd be one of those really annoying mums that simply 'pops them out' and then nips off to the hairdressers like nothing's happened grin

BoobyMcLeaky Wed 12-Jan-11 17:14:14

I wouldn't recommend it, I accidently locked my cat in my bedroom yesterday. He pooped on the bed [there isn't a smiley to cover that]

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 12-Jan-11 17:15:02

It may be an after-effect of the anaesthetic. My two went absolutely nuts the evening they were neutered, but they settled down fine after a while.

BoobyMcLeaky Wed 12-Jan-11 17:15:24

God, that sounded pissy didn't it! Could be that I'm still narked grin

clayre Wed 12-Jan-11 17:17:14

Awe our kitty slept when we brought her back from the vets last week after getting spayed, we enjoyed it, she never normally stays still. Sadly she's been throwing up since Sunday and has been to the vet once and is going back tonite

tabulahrasa Wed 12-Jan-11 17:20:19

oh good grief her with kittens doesn't bear thing about, rofl

I doubt it's the anaesthetic, she's only five months old and pretty much always like this still

I was just hoping she'd be a bit chilled at least for a couple of hours, you know given that she's been knocked out cut open had bits removed and then sewn up confused

maryz Wed 12-Jan-11 17:30:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now