Talk

Advanced search

To think there must be an easier way???

(3 Posts)
KatieG73 Tue 11-Jan-11 21:14:14

Just a moan really.....

Am absolutely shattered and feel a bit like a hamster on a wheel at the mo.

Am working 11 hours a day just now ( plus an hour travelling in each direction) because work is so busy. I'm in a job where a sizable part of my income is commission on sales and I've got a lot of big projects in the pipeline just now that need working on -I just feel as though there aren't enough hours in the day.....

DH is in the same boat just now but he has a bit more flexibility and can work from home so he is doing all the school runs, DD's dinner and then logging on to work again.
Don't know what I'd do without him tbh.

I am just sooooo tired and grumpy and feel as though I am missing out on real life.
The Christmas break seems like such a long time ago

Am counting down the days till we go on holiday ( 180 days!!!) but that seems so far away just now.

Any way moan over, I know I'm lucky having a job I love I just would love it more if the hours weren't as long.

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 11-Jan-11 21:16:53

just focous on the hoilday, and think of the extra £££££

doricpatter Tue 11-Jan-11 21:20:00

Aw I can identify, the hamster wheel thing is sooo true.

I used to say (pre-ML, which is a lovely holiday TBH, despite running round after two DC all day!) I wanted to press the pause button on life.

Squeeze in the odd hot bath + bubbles + mind-numbingly easy book. When you're this busy, 180 days will whizz by

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: