Talk

Advanced search

To want to bite off heads

(9 Posts)
januarynews Tue 04-Jan-11 01:35:01

I'm in the process of having a miscarriage at 10 weeks. People moaning on FB about their morning sickness or the baby kicking them night and day is really pissing me off!! These people know what I'm going through....I should just block them shouldn't I?

PhishFoodAddiction Tue 04-Jan-11 01:46:04

I'm sorry you're going through a miscarriage sad.

I think you can hide the posts by certain people, if you hover over their post an x appears in the corner, then you can choose to hide posts by that person.

Unless you think they're deliberately being horrible in which case you should just delete them. It could be thoughtlessness rather than nastiness.

KalokiMallow Tue 04-Jan-11 01:52:07

I'm so sorry to hear that, rant away here if you need to! And I would block them if I were you, there's no need to read things that are going to distress you

ZacharyQuack Tue 04-Jan-11 02:32:40

So sorry sad

Feel free to rant here.

chillichill Tue 04-Jan-11 04:44:04

I am so sorry for your loss.
l agree with everyone else. block the posts from your pregnant friends and feel free to rant. I hope you find peace with it soon and lots of luck for the net time you ttc.

MsKLo Tue 04-Jan-11 06:51:51

I am really sorry

If they know and they are writing these posts, that is really really insensitive of them. Block their posts and even message them if you need to.

I am so sorry you are goon though this - turn to people who can support you and thinkin of you

Booandpops Tue 04-Jan-11 08:23:04

You could post that yr having a break from
Facebook and then you can choose to block posts I have a few friends I have blocked as their posts irritate me. I pop on to see what's happen g when I feel brave only!!
I hope you feel stronger soon.

TheSugarPlumFairy Tue 04-Jan-11 10:21:38

People really have no idea. I had 3 miscarriages and was always suprised how I was supposed to be "comforted" by people telling me that it really was for the best. angry.

Friends complaining in real life and on line about how terrible it was to be pregnant made we want to come after them with knives. I would have cherished every kick and every flutter. When i was pregant the 4th time i was ecstatic every day to be so ill with m/s. It meant my little one was hanging on.

Remove them from your newsfeed at least for the immediate future and be kind to yourself. Your little one will always be in your heart.

Sending you hugs.

FabbyChic Tue 04-Jan-11 10:22:55

Really sorry for what you are going through, been there myself at 14 weeks, not at all good.

Take care of yourself and stay away from FB whilst you are going through bad times.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: