To really hate sleazy men.

(22 Posts)
LeroyJethroGibbs Mon 27-Dec-10 12:38:27

Message withdrawn

Goblinchild Mon 27-Dec-10 12:40:06

No, I think you are becoming more discerning in your old age. smile

PressureDrop Mon 27-Dec-10 12:41:42

<shudders>

I hate those sort of comments. Creeperama. I just think 'sad perv'. YANBU at all.

sickoftheholidays Mon 27-Dec-10 12:44:18

mmm I dunno. I'm not prudish at all, I laugh at dirty jokes, and dont mind a bit of smutty banter and risque comments, but if I think for a moment that the bloke in question means it rather than just saying it for a laugh then I'm afraid it makes my skin crawl.

LeroyJethroGibbs Mon 27-Dec-10 12:44:50

Message withdrawn

Mahraih Mon 27-Dec-10 13:02:59

YANBU, I feel exactly the same way, have done since I was about 13 (when the innuendo first started) so nothing to do with age!

It really grates - the implication that you WILL be happy with their comments, the suggestion that you might LIKE being talked to like a piece of meat, and the man who simply assumes it is OK to talk to a woman like that. I'm ok with dirty jokes/banter, but it isn't banter when one person is saying vile things and making the other uncomfortable, regardless of gender.

At best it's annoying and at worst it is threatening, I don't have time for it. As for women flashing the flesh - a woman shouldn't have to cover herself from head to toe in order to avoid male attention. A short skirt doesn't = 'grope me now'.

Grrr.

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 13:25:11

I have lost the tolerance of any of it from work colleagues or casual acquaintances. Jonathon Ross has become more creepy too.

Don't get me wrong I love open hilarious filth just the innuendo I can't stand, or the letching.

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 13:28:22

Oh and the other thing I have lost all patience with is open snogging in public areas like the underground or a cinema.

The fact that you can see tongues whirling around like soggy pants in a tumble dryer and hear that sucky spitty noise, eeeeuww.

nomoreheels Mon 27-Dec-10 13:35:35

You need to start going to nicer pubs!

EmmaBemma Mon 27-Dec-10 13:38:16

what an odd thread! are you really expecting many YABUs? "oh, I love sleazy men, me, the pervier the better - I really like to feel uncomfortable in male company"

AnyFuckerisFucked Mon 27-Dec-10 13:40:31

I have no time for it either

no, I refuse to be flattered by he "MILF" type comments

you need to be either 1) rather young and silly (like I used to be) or 2) of low self esteem to think these are anything other than thinly-veiled references to "woman = sex object"

AnyFuckerisFucked Mon 27-Dec-10 13:41:13

emma, I think that some women do lap up these types of comments

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 13:52:52

Phwoarr anyfucker I bet you don't get many of them to the pound. wink.nudge.wink . Ooooo I dropped me car keys - while yer down there love....

scoobytoo Mon 27-Dec-10 13:56:15

I have to say I used to hate those comments in my 20's but now (I am much older than you) I am so chuffed even if I get a wolf whistle from a builder! Beggars can't be choosers wink

AnyFuckerisFucked Mon 27-Dec-10 14:02:11

binfull, strangely, when those comments come from you, I find them a complete turn on ...

< watches binfull disappear into the distance leaving beehind only a plume of dust >

grin

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 14:05:48

Nope still here, fiddling with my medallion and undressing you with my come to bed eyes....

Lol scooby, brilliant.....

<Actually fiddling with nail file and have go to bed eyes....and sticky up hair....>

AnyFuckerisFucked Mon 27-Dec-10 14:07:07

binfull, gizza flash of your white socks and grey placky shoes

gwan..

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 14:09:14

And a bounce around in the back of my Ford Granada....?

AnyFuckerisFucked Mon 27-Dec-10 14:10:16

ohhh, I'm yours

does it have a fur ceiling ?

Binfullofgibletsonthe45 Mon 27-Dec-10 14:16:57

If you mean the mould, then errrr yeah!

LeroyJethroGibbs Mon 27-Dec-10 14:45:37

Message withdrawn

classydiva Mon 27-Dec-10 14:48:20

In your old age you realise it is really just bullshit to try to get someone in the sack.

It is not flattering in fact it is pathetic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now