Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off that dh has gone to bed because he is 'tired' coz he cooked dinner

(9 Posts)
loopylou6 Sat 25-Dec-10 21:39:24

He's been dozing since 8pm and has now gone to bed hmm. Bless the poor soul, he did cook Xmas dinner after all.hmm. He's always going to bed early, fell asleep on me last NYE too. Am feeling mightily pissed off.

BertieBasset Sat 25-Dec-10 21:42:15

My DH had to go for a rest after cooking lunch on Mothers Day. And he left the washing up.

I feel your pain.

Onetoomanycornettos Sat 25-Dec-10 21:43:55

My husband is also asleep, hence the MN time...

One glass of wine was all it took, he's also planning to sleep a lot tomorrow (he mentioned this before falling asleep...)

loopylou6 Sat 25-Dec-10 21:44:24

Oh and he's soooo tired that he's now disturbing the kids and play fighting with them upstairs aibu to really see my arse?

Numberfour Sun 26-Dec-10 14:43:04

My DH got up at 8ish and left me to lie in til 10. He then went back to bed and is still asleep nearly 5 hours later!!!!!

Think it's time I woke him up so I can have my afternoon nap now! grin

YANBU at all.

grin at onetoomanycornettos !!

HecTheHallsWithBoughsOfHolly Sun 26-Dec-10 14:46:33

Beat him to it next time. Go to bed because you are tired.

If he says anything, list the times he's done it and say that if it's ok for him to do it, it's ok for you to do it and if he even tries to disturb you, you will rip his bollocks off.

borderslass Sun 26-Dec-10 15:11:41

I had the opposite yesterday I fell asleep and woke to find DH doing the dishes HE NEVER does them and I don't mind as he works 70 plus hours a week.
He was meant to work yesterday but got no bookings so decided to take it off he's not had christmas day off for about 8 years.

pink4ever Sun 26-Dec-10 17:00:54

Sounds like my dh! Got up with kids at 6.30 yesterday.Watched them open half their gifts then he dissapeared for ages(thought he had, ahem gone to the loo!).Turns out he had gone back to bed! spent 3 hours in bed while I helped kids set up toys,get rid of all paper/crap etc.Then I bathed them and got them ready to go to inlaws.By the time we got there I was a wreck(went to bed at 9pm which pissed MIL off smile.
Came back today and again I got left to do everything(tidy up,build toys,play games).He had promised ds he would set up his Kinnect but has been in bed all day again!(hungover,tho he refuses to admit it).Asked him if he was actually going to do something and he grunted at me!! Therefore I am drinking bottle of baileys he bought for ny as revengewink.
MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnyFuckerisFucked Sun 26-Dec-10 17:07:44

may I direct you ladies to this thread ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now