Talk

Advanced search

Its been hinted at that ex-h lurks on here ..

(6 Posts)
droves Tue 21-Dec-10 13:43:33

... and knows what my username is . shock

Have been told by friend , but i refuse to namechange . why should i? i only name change when i get bored of the old name and quite like this one. (was drloves before)

SO Aibu to tell him " fuck off you loon , go get a grip and stop with the stalky shit".

Jesees thank god i divorced you , you twat.

Ahhhh , feel better already

theevildead2 Tue 21-Dec-10 13:44:57

How would he know you new log on name? Did the person who hint give it to them??

ajandjjmum Tue 21-Dec-10 13:46:21

Why is he watching you?

droves Tue 21-Dec-10 13:52:04

theevildead , probably did , but i dont make a secret of using the site , so no biggy.

ajandjjmum ... hes just a creepy git who used to give me silent phonecalls all the time.... even when we were married he do silent calls from his work to home. He tried it last week , but forgot to withhold his mobile number .I called him back , and he said there was something wrong with his phone ,strange that it worked ok when i called him back.

This is just more of the same . He stalks on FB too, kids told me theyve seen him..

just wanted to post so he knows i know what hes up too.

PaxoIsEvil Tue 21-Dec-10 13:53:33

Gawd. He sounds very creepy. What a strange individual.

droves Tue 21-Dec-10 13:57:18

yeah hes a loon .... but i was only 17 when i met him , and had very poor loon detecting skills back then.
But i learned , grew up , got rid and now can laugh at his loonyness.

but he is a creepy git.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: