Talk

Advanced search

to give my cleaner a voucher that was given to me for my birthday.....

(4 Posts)
stump Tue 21-Dec-10 08:05:30

let me explain. I have a lovely lady who comes to clean our house once a week. She is brilliant and she also sometimes babysits for us. I had been planning to get her a voucher for a beauty salon (which I know she goes to) for christmas. I haven't got her one yet and although I could pop out this morning it is so cold and icy and I would have to take my two DCs with me both under 3 - I really don't fancy it. Anyway I have a voucher that someone gave me for the same beauty spa that I haven't got round to using yet. There is no name on the voucher or expiry date. I really want to give her this voucher do you think thats ok??????

amothersplaceisinthewrong Tue 21-Dec-10 08:07:18

Absoultely fine. When the ice has cleared and it is safe to go out, go and buy yourself a replacement voucher - you might feel like a beauty treatment if you have been coopped up with toddlers during this bad weather!

Wordsonascreen Tue 21-Dec-10 08:08:03

yes its fine

stump Tue 21-Dec-10 08:10:29

thanks!! I'll do that and yes will definitely replace it for me....a beauty treatment would be wonderful!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now